k.th | thats me |

"get these paper work done before you leave tonight y/n, i need these papers on my desk by tomorrow." your boss yell at you. "yes sir." you nodded and went back to ur cubicle.

"gosh why tf is he so bossy? he's gonna retire in a few weeks, why the hell is he still commanding me to do stuff? ugh hopefully our new boss will be nicer and won't let me do all of his leftover work that doesn't want to finish or else maybe ask someone else to do it." you said to yourself quietly.

as you came back to ur desk you started typing and writing away, you checked the time and it was already 11:35pm, taehyung should be home by now.

y/n:
are you home already?

my baby tae🥰:
yea i'm home
where are you?

y/n:
still at work, my boss is making me stay overtime...☹️

my baby tae🥰:
awe it's okay y/n just try to finish up
i'll make some food,okay?

y/n:
okay 🥰 thank you
love you tae

my baby tae🥰:
love you too y/n

you smiled and put the phone down and got back to work, thankfully it's not as much as it used to be so you where able to go home soon.

you finally finished and it was 12:55am you hopped in the car and drove home.

you arrived and unlocked the door, as you came in you saw taehyung knocked out on the couch watching some cartoons, you smiled and went up to him and kissed his forehead.

you make ur way to the kitchen and saw that he made spaghetti. you ate some dinner and washed the dishes. you head back to the living room and woke up taehyung to go sleep in the room.

he got up and hugged you, "hi baby..." he said in a sleepy tone, you kiss his lips and smiled "hi my love~"

he doll you the room and went straight to the bed, you chuckled and grabbed clothes to go take a shower.

the warm shower felt amazing hitting your skin, you honestly knew you were stressed out. you just needed a break and a stress reliever.

you got out of the shower and put ur clothes on, just one of taehyung a shirts and some booty shorts to be more comfortable.

you got out of the bathroom and headed out. you looked up and saw taehyung sleeping again. you threw the dirty clothes into the hamper and went to bed, snuggling up to his body.

as the night went by you woke up from this funy feeling, you were horny. you couldn't touch yourself bc you felt that it was wrong to do it without his permission.

you thought to yourself, maybe this won't be a bad idea if you dont make a sound or move as much, and besides you really needed the situation to be fixed.

you slowly did your hand down your shorts and started rubbing yourself. you softly moaned hoping that he won't hear you.

you were close to your high until you heard a deep voice near your ear, "what are you doing y/n?" you could tell that he was angry even though he couldn't see since it was dark.

"n-nothing." you softly said, you felt him shift from the bed and turned on the lights.

"mhmm my baby is touching herself without my permission? how naughty of you." he said in a low voice that made you even more horny.

you watched his every move, he headed near the end of the bed and quickly pulled off your shorts and panties, revealing your soaking wet core.

"tsk tsk tsk, your already wet too i see." taehyung lend in towards your legs started kissing your inner thigh leaving a wet kiss mark trial down towards ur core. you moaned out as he got closer, "please....taehyung..."

taehyung looked up, and gave you a deadly smirked, "please what baby girl? i can't give you what you want unless you tell me."

"for the love of fuck!!" you screamed out as he inserted 2 fingers inside your throbbing core, "mhm, that's me, i love to fuck."

you felt him pull out his fingers and position himself near ur core, "you shouldn't have touch yourself y/n." he said in a deep voice,

within seconds you felt him thrusting hard inside ur core, you moaned out his name not caring if the neighbors heard you or not, you weren't able to control ur moans at this rate.

"aH fUck!!! taehyung!!!! please g-go faster!!" he obey your command and started pounding harder than ever.

you arched your back releasing that he was hitting the right spot, and as a result you left scratch marks on his back showing that he was pleasuring you the way you liked it.

"oh fuck y/n..," taehyung groans out, his pace was getting more sloppy, which indicates that he was gonna cum soon.

"imma cum taehyung!!" you screamed out uncontrollably, "wait for me y/n!"

A few more thrust and you both climax together, mixing your jucies together. Taehyung pulled out letting the jucies ooze out of your core.

taehyung smriked and layed down next to you, giving you a kiss in the lips, "next time just wake me up, dont do it yourself." he said,

You giggled at him and got up. you hovered over him, straddling him.

"okay, how about round 2 then?" Your cocked your brows at him. You positioned yourself on top of him and slid down his cock. Releasing a soft moan and taehyung gasped.

"your in for a real treat tonight baby girl~" taehyung replied biting his lips.

×

Whats up!!!!!! Heres a taehuung smut, this one was very quick so i hope you guys enjoyed this one!! Sending love!! 😚

[didnt go back and edit 🤣]

| y'all know the drill, if you have any request please comment or dm me and lmk if you want it with a certain bts member. and it'll try my best at coming up with a story 😁 willing to do a smut with more than 1 member!! just let me know!! |

xoxo ~
a/n