k.th |valentines edition |

You were on ur way to the store to get snacks and drinks since you were gonna throw a valentines house party. You were with your friends Kevin and SeongJi, who were helping pitch in for the stuff.

It was your first house party that you were gonna throw and yea you want it to go good and just hope that there won't be any drama.

You all got back to your house and started to set it up with balloons, lights, snacks, drink and also was preparing a bombass playlist for the night.

You invited ppl you knew from the university and close freinds, mutual friends and other ppl that were told about ur party. It didn't matter who was coming, but as long as everyone was having a good ass time.

The theme yall tried to go for was red & white, since it was a Valentine's party and of course not everyone needed to wear red or pink, but you wanted to wear this white dress you bought a few weeks back and you knew this was the opportunity to wear the dress and look bomb asf!*

After decorating and setting everything up you and ur freinds got ready in ur room making yourselves looking like snacks 👀.

You did a simple smoky eye look w/ red lips and paired the white dress with some nude heels.

It was only 8:30pm and so much ppl already started to show up at the door

It was only 8:30pm and so much ppl already started to show up at the door. Ppl were drinking, playing games, making out in some corner and some went to go dance.

Everyone was having a good time, not alot of ppl were eating the snacks but instead they were just drinking the alcohol instead. Which was fine bc youll have snacks to munch on later.

Time went by and you were getting urself a beer and notice someone starring at you from a distance. It was a guy, he was tall, very well dressed, pretty cute and some reason could stop staring at you.

You got ur drink and thought about leaving it be but you had a second thought & wanted to see what he wanted to say.

You walked near the dude, with your hips swaying side to side and with ur arms cross while holding the cup of beer.

"Great party your throwing." He said a low tone voice. "Mhm thanks, but how do u know that im the one throwing it?" You said with ur eyebrow lifted up.

"Well lets see, ur dressed up and look super fine, you look like someone who dosent give two shits about anything and your not screaming like them girls outside dancing or playing beer pong...."

You was kinda taken back that he was kinda right, "okay, your good." He smirked and walked closer to you "but you know what..." he paused as he leaned in closer to your ear

"...you'll be screaming my name later instead of screaming for games and shit right?."

You were quite shock and a bit turned on that he said that in a sexual tone. You smiled at him, "whats your name?" "The name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung but just called me 'Daddy' okay sweetheart?" He winked at you.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. Taehyung was taken back that you took him to ur room.

You open the door and pushed him in, and on to the bed. He was loving how rough you were being on him. He slowly striped ur dress off and got on top of him.

You were just in the panties and bra, giving him the whole meal that he was gonna devour in any second. Taehyung sat up and started kissing your lips, making you softly moan out. He went down and kissed your neck down to ur breast, leaving purple marks on them.

You were surprised that he skillfully took off ur bra bc the guys that you use to date was never able to take off ur bra so quick. He pulled away and looked at ur body.

"Damn baby girl, you really be on another level or something bc your so hot." You smiled and started to unbuttoned his shirt revealing his toned abs.

You started to kiss his neck but then he carried you up and flipped you on to the bed. You saw the view of him unbuckle his pants and saw the outline of his cock, waiting to be free.

He took of his boxers and *poof* his dick rose up and boy he was big. You got excited but tempted bc you never had a dick that huge before.

Taehyung kneeled down and you felt hot breaths near your core. He kissed your thigh and slowly towards your cor, rubbing your clit making you wetter by the minute. He took off your panties, revealing your soaking wet core.

You felt his tongue and lips giving you pleasure below. You moaned out and started grabbing his hair, trying to push him in more, he started teasing you and fingering you slowly, which send you amazing sensations up ur spine.

You was about to come but he suddenly stopped. He got up and teased you with the tip of his dick and slowly entered your core.

You started to moan out loud, "oohh shit!!! fuckk your cock is so big!!!!"

He entered all the way as your eyes rolled back. "Fuckkk your tight!!" He came in closer giving you kisses on ur neck and soon you adjusted to his size and nodded for him to move.

You swear to god that every thrust made, reached your g-spot over and over. You scratched his back while both of your moans and groans surrounded the room. "Oh fuckkk, fuck me harder daddy!!!!" He did as was he was told, ur eyes started to roll back again leaving you breathless.

A few more thrust and you both came at the same time. He pulled out and played right next to you.

You both breath heavily, "well...that was...amazing." you spoke out. "Mhm, wanna go back to the party or...." he asked, "nah let's just stay here for the rest of the night." You gave him a slight smile.

"Well then, how bout round 2 in the shower??" He smirked

×

Hi guys!!!! So so soooooo sorry for being M.I.A. lots of stress coming down on me and soon I'll be starting my first year of college in Aug. I just go back from a family trip and I haven't felt like updating lately, but here I am with taehyungs valentine's chapter. I only have 2 members left and I'm kinda running out of ideas for these stories 🤣 but I'll get through with it *maybe* but anyways hoped you liked this one. Send love!! ×× ~~

A/n