j.jk | i like you |

"y/n!! are you ready?" yea, just give me a few secs!!" jungkook waited in the living room yelling from downstairs while you were still putting on some makeup, "hurry bruh!! we're gonna be late on the first day of senior year!!" "agh, okay okay, i'm coming!!" you quickly finished up, grabbed ur bag an left.

"Can't believe we're seniors today bro!!" you screamed in his ears, "aishhh ur being too loud." "hehe sorry my bad, ugh after this we're done until college..." "yea i know, I'm kinda stressing out on where i wanna go tho." "oppa, do you have any ideas where u wanna go?" "i was planning to go into MSU or UCLA, even its in two different states, i can deal with it, i think." "mhmm but why so far?? Who am i gonna bother when I'm bored??" "aha, okay then, where are you planning to go off to?" "mhmmm...i was thinking about going into NYU.." "wah really?"

you nodded ur head, "well it's only a thought for now." jungkook scoffed at your comment, a few moments later you both arrived the school. 1 year of hell an 1 year to deal with these under classmen and just 1 year til college.

TIME SKIPPPPPP ~

lunch time ( its 12:30am rn and im hungry 😂)

Over the summer, you realized so much people changed an like u didnt know who was who. You found jungkook an quickly ran to him, an sat down. "So how was ur morning classes??" You turned over, facing him. "Not bad, pretty easy so far, i mean i didnt choose classes this year that weren't as hard." "Mhmmm lmfao same here."

You both ate ya'lls lunches an talked, lunch was 45 mins long an so after u an jungkook got done eating, ya'll went outside to the court yard an chilled till the bell ringed.

In the corner of ur eye you noticed someone tall an handsome, you turned to look an so that it was Namjoon, ur middle school crush. You notice how tan he got and how muscular he hot as well.

"Omg kook, namjoon...is so hwatttt." He turned over an saw him too, *in a high pitch voice* "omg namjoon oppa, i love u so much. Marry me oppa pleaseee." jungkook was teasing u since u still have a crush on namjoon, you slapped his arm. "YAH STFU!!! He might hear you!!!"

As you gave kook a dirty eye, you saw namjon walking towards you. "Oh..omg kook..he's coming this way omfg...what do i do??? What do i say?? Oh dose my hair look fine? Is my makeup goo-"

"Hey y/n." You froze, "oh..he..hey namjoon."
"Ha, so listen, u was wondering if you want to come to my party tonight?" "Ehm..ye..yea, I'll love to come.." "Aight cool! See you then." He smiled and showed his dimples.

You were low-key acting cool but highkey dying of what happened. "Kook you gotta come with me tonight!!" "Why?" "BC I NEED U THERE WITH ME!!!!" "Ok..ok gosh damn women, no need to yell." "Okay haha, bye kook see ya later!!"

School ended/ gotta get ready.

You came home, threw everything on the floor an started to take a shower, came out dried ur hair an did ur makeup an was choosing an outfit.

(Outfit & makeup)

You wanted to wear something that showed ur curves an alitte more skin, so u just wore a light brown top with blue demim shorts and white shoes & did a brown eyemakeup look.