k.sj | gamer mode |

it was just another normal boring day. you were just hanging out at jins apartment as he played games in his gaming room live streaming on twitch. you sat in the living room and just watched anime.

jin usually streams every monday and wednesday and he was pretty famous too. he played games and did mukbangs on his streams and sometimes he would just do random stuff which was pretty cute of him. he has different stream sessions but it takes him a while.

having himself locked in his room for 3-4 hours was boring especially when he streamed at night, leading the stream on until almost 1-2 in the morning.

you felt hungry so you paused the anime and got up to cook something. you just made some glass noodles and stir fried shrimp. after cooking you went to get jin to eat and hope that he was done for a bit.

you heard from the other side and it sounded like he was playing games still. you knew he have his headphones on so you just went in, he noticed you coming in.

jin noticed you and waved as he talked through the mic.

"okay everyone, imma pause the game for a bit because my beautiful lovely girlfriend came in...hiya babe, say hi to my viewers!!"

you waved and said hi to the screen. everyone that followed and watched jin knew who you were since you sometimes show up during his live streams.

you saw everyone comments, saying hi back and saying that you looked beautiful, etc.

"yes yes i know she is a beauty right?! haha, anyways did you need something y/n?"

"yea just to tell you that i made food and if you're done, come eat okay..." "okay, i will in a bit here just lemme finish this session then i'll come eat."

you kissed his lips and smiled at the screen waving bye.

you went back to the living and continued your show. after a few minutes jin came out of the room and you both started to eat y'all's late dinner.

after dinner, you both cuddled on the couch until jin had to go back and stream one last time. after a while you were left alone again in the living room.

you wanted to go bother jin but you knew that if you did, he wouldn't be done until later later so you just went in the room and laid down on the bed touching your phone.

the background noise was just jin yelling and screaming at the game he played.

"ahh fuck!!! no!!! why?!?.....okay you guys lemme restart this level and hopefully i can pass it!!"

it was cute watching him being all focused in his games. you kept starring at him until you notice how good he looked. he was just in his usual clothing but something about him with messy hair and loose clothing made his really attractive.

you thought to yourself that it was maybe because you both haven't been at it for a while since he dose work on the other days that he not streaming, but a sensation inside made you want him.

you got off the bed and stood near him but not to close of where the camera can see you. jin felt your presence and waved you to wait but you couldn't handle it.

you begin to have an idea of probably teasing him but how? seconds later you planned on teasing him from below under the table, and hopefully he won't make you stop.

you crawl underneath the table and began rubbing his covered area. you heard grunts and noticed that his leg began to shake a bit, knowing that he was probably flustered at your actions.

you couldn't wait any longer as you pulled down his sweats a little and stroked his dick. you looked up and saw a really flustered jin and he tried to continue his stream. jin looked down at you and his eye meant for you to stop teasing and just wait, but you couldn't.