chapter 4

Grace

I don't know what to say or think. I'm still in a shock with whatever happened here. I thought about james and again i started to cry very badly. How can he beat him like this? Why did mr carson also blamed him as if it was his fault? How can he fire him? He is such a hardworking guy. He has a family to take care of. I feel so bad for him. All of it happened because of me. If i didn't bumped into this scary guy this morning nothing would have happened. He is taking revenge on me for bumping into him. But why did he called me his? I'm nobody's property. I don't understand why is he doing all these things? He wouldn't take revenge for such a small thing, would he?
Just when i was busy in my thoughts he snapped me out of them and told me to stop crying but I can't.
I started to cry more, he rise up from his seat and took me in his arms and made me seat on his lap. His hold was tight around my waist and he started to draw pattern on my waist with his thumb. His other hand caressed my cheeks. He wiped my tears and kissed my eyes. I stared at him in shock and fear but he just smiled at me like nothing happened.
I asked him "why did you do that? Are you taking revenge on me for this morning? I apologized to you already so why are you doing this?"
He chuckled at my question and then push me more into his chest, by now everyone was gone from the cafe it was only me and him, i just realised that and i started to panic more.
He sensed that and made a little distance between us and tried to calm me down.
"I am not taking any sort of revenge, my love. Today's the most luckiest day of my life. I met the love of my life and that's you Grace." He replied lovingly.
I was more than shocked now after hearing that. I don't know what to even reply him.
"W-w-hat do y-you mean?" I stuttered pathetically.
" I love you Grace. The minute my eyes fell upon you, I felt a connection between us. I have never in my life ever felt this kind of connection with anyone else. I love you more than anything and i realised it just now when i saw that bastard touching you". His hold on my waist tightened.

"I don't love you just let me go please" i replied pleadingly.
"Fuck no, Grace." He growled. "I'll not ever let you go and you will start to love me too very soon" he said caressing my hair.
I started to cry again after hearing him but he hugged me tightly and inhaled my scent. What's he? A dog? I tried to push him away with all my force but he didn't even budge. Wtf is this man made of? After my continuous failed attempts of getting out of his grip i gave up and sat there crying because that is all i can do just cry.
Then i heard someone coming and i saw Ashely coming towards us with a shocked expression on her face. She put his order in front of him, her hands were shaking. She breaks silence and said in a very low tone "sir, your order is here."
He nodded and dismissed her without even looking at her. She looked at me in distaste and left. I was confused over why did she give me that look?.

Xavier

My baby girl smells so tempting that i want to eat her up right now. I was hugging her peacefully when that bitch came up with my order.

(I taught her a lesson today and i hope she remembers it for her whole life or she will not be able to live longer! My babygirl was coming towards me to take my order but this slut ran across her drooling over me she came near me and whispered seductively if i needed her help in anything she will be happy to assist me. That made me angry and i slammed that slut into the table and told her to fuck off and send my love to take my order. With that she ran away like a hyena trying to save her life.)

I told her to keep it on the table and fuck off. She went away after a few seconds. After she left I looked at my baby she was still sniffling a little. Her eyes were all puffy and red her nose and cheeks were all red.
I felt so bad but she looked so cute like that. I pulled her cheeks a little and she looked at me in disbelief. She again tried to get down from my lap but i tightened my hold on her waist.
I took the brownie from the plate and put it right in front of her mouth singnaling her to eat it. She looked at it and then at me but didn't opened her mouth. I told her "eat it babygirl" but she shooked her head in no.
I was getting out of my patience right now and i gripped her jaw tightly her mouth opened a little and i forced the brownie into her mouth and left her jaw. She in shocked gulped it and i smirked.

"Don't force me to do things in a hard way, my love. As soon as you accept it that's more better for you." I said looking into her eyes.
Always remember this " YOU BELONG TO ME, MY LOVE" i said that and started to kiss her cheeks and went down her neck. She was trying to push me off but she's too small and weak to do so.
She again started to cry her body was shaking out of fear. I stopped kissing her and hugged her trying to console her. I make her eat all the brownie while i had my coffee.

After our little meal i hold her hand together with mine and started to take her with me but she wasn't ready to go anywhere with me so i have to pick her up bridal style. She's so small so cute she fits perfectly into my arms. I inhaled her scent and kissed her forehead before putting her inside my car.
I jogged toward the driver seat and locked the door. she tried to open it but it was of no use.
I took her tiny hand in my big one and started to drive.
She was crying whole drive continuously and i felt so bad that i made her upset. I put my hand on her thigh and started making small circle with my thumb and told her "stop crying my love, you look too cute this way that i just want to kiss you until both of us are out of breath".
She looked at me in horror and wiped her tears hurriedly with her hand making me chuckle and stared outside of the window.
We reached her home. i parked my car right infront of her house and she looks confused probably because she is thinking how do i know her address.
I took her hand in mine and kissed her hand.
"I know everything about you darling. So don't get too confused." I said smirking at her.

That's it for today guys
Please let me know in the comments how the story's going on.