chapter 5

Xavier

I told her that i knew everything about her and she looked at me in horror. She asked me "who are you? Why are you doing this to me! I don't love you!" Hearing that my blood boiled in anger and i pushed her in her seat and hold her waist tightly but not too tight to hurt her. I kissed her neck i left small wet kisses all around her neck and collarbone. I went towards her ear and she gasped. I smirked while kissing and sucking that particular area. She whimpered and tries to get out of my hold. I bite her softly in that area and then suck it lick it till my mark appears. I smiled looking at her frame. She was sweating and breathing heavily that made my dick hard. Fuck she will be the death of me. I loosened my grip from her. I can't control myself around her. I decided to let her go for now or i will lose my control and fuck her here and now. As soon as i unlocked the car door she sprinted out of my car. I waited till she reached into her house she looked back at me and slammed the door shut. I laughed and went away. I'll meet you tomorrow my love.

Grace

I went inside my home and looked back one more time to see him still waiting there. I slammed the door shut and went into my bathroom. I need to shower first his smell his kisses everything's still lingering on me. I felt disgusted with myself. I went into my bathroom and was shocked to see myself in mirror. I looked horrible. My mascara was all over my face because of me crying. My hair was looking like a bird's nest. My neck had small little hickeys and it comes upto my ear. I felt absolutely disgusting looking at myself. I started to cry again. I have never let any man touch me in any way and he kissed me hold me hugged me. I felt like throwing up but nothing came out since i haven't had anything since today's morning. I went into shower and scrubbed myself really harshly to get rid of all his scent and touches.

After shower i changed into my pyjamas and i ate leftover dinner of yesterday and went into my bed. I laid back in my bed thinking about today's events. Why do i always create problems wherever i go? If only i didn't bumped into him today nothing would have happened. James wouldn't have to lose his job and he wont be in the hospital right now. I felt so bad for him. It all happened because of me. I wanted to go and meet him talk to him apologize to him but i am afraid of that scary man. What if he comes again and try to kill james. He told me that he would kill every other guy who laid their eyes on me. When he said that his eyes held a promising look. He looked too scary at that time.

It can't go on like this. I dont love him and i wouldn't ever love someone crazy like him. If he again tries something i would go to police station and report him. Yes! I'll go to the police station tomorrow. Crazy person like him belongs to jail. I wouldn't let him do all of these things to me again. With that thought i drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with an annoying voice ringing right beside my ear. I opened my eyes half and looked for my phone once i found it i decline the call without even looking at the number and went to sleep again. Just when i was about to sleep again my phone started to ring. I answered the call in annoyance and said hello.

No reply came from another side so i again said hello, 5 second has passed and no one replied. Just when i was about to cut the call i heard a voice saying "Wake up my love, it's already 9 in the morning" i sprinted up and realised it was that scary man. I trembled in fear. All the events of yesterday came back into my mind. I didn't reply him. I was going to cut the call when he said "don't you dare to cut my call, honey".
I gulped, how does he know i was going to cut the call?.
"Stop putting so much pressure on your brain, love. Didn't i told you yesterday that i know everything about you." He said, i can feel him smirking from the other side of phone.

I gathered up all of my courage and said "stop troubling me you idiot, i don't want to do anything with you. Just leave me the fuck alone." With that i cut the call and released my breath that i didn't realised i was holding.

I slumped back into my bed but then my phone again light up i look at it to find a message from an unknown number, with my trembling hands i opened it up
"You're in deep trouble sweetheart, be ready for your punishment" i read out the message and i was shaking in fear. What did he meant by punishment? Is he going to hit me?
No! He can't. I'm not going to cafe today anyway. It's Saturday today and it's my off day.

I spend my time every saturday in an orphanage. I cook something for them and i also buy some small gifts for them whenever i can save out some money.
They love it when i go there to spend time with them.
I got out of my bed and did my business in the bathroom and went to cook something for kids!
I'm going to cook some pasta and garlic bread along with chocolate pudding for dessert.

After some time iam done making all the things.
I went towards my room to get ready for the day. I wore a simple white shirt along with my skinny jeans. I tucked the shirt in my jeans and paired it with my black shoes. I kept my hair down. I rarely keep them down as they are long and hard to handle. I'm thinking about getting a hair cut done. They are getting to hard to manage now.
After getting ready i went towards my kitchen and packed everything that i made and walked out of my house.

That's it for today guys!
Let me know how the story's going on.