Chapter 38

He watched them disappear as he stood there with rage in his eyes.

Alessandro snaps his eyes towards the guy who held her arm. He took large stride towards him, the poor guy was shivering under his intimidating gaze.
Alessandro bends his arm behind him in a weird position as a cracking sound came from his bones and he shouted in pain and fell to the ground.

"Anyone who dares to lay their hand on her will go through the same fate as him!" He said before stomping his foot on his cracked bones.

His screams echo through the empty space as he loses his consciousness because of pain. Alessandro left in his car alone. His men took that guy to the hospital.
....

Xavier gets inside the car with grace still in his arms. His driver started to drive as soon as they settled down in their seat. Grace scooted away from him looking outside the window. She was still in a daze from what just happened.

Xavier was shouting at someone on his phone in Italian which again she didn't understand.

Her mind drifted away as she started to think about today's event. She never thought that she would meet him again, not under such circumstance atleast. Her mind was a mess as so many questions, thoughts keep going on in her mind.

She peeks at xavier through her lashes, he was typing something on his phone. He didn't utter a single word ever since they get in the car. His face was expressionless but she can feel the anger radiating off of his body. she was scared of what he's going to do to her.

The ride back to the home was silent as none of them spoke a word but what she didn't know was that it was the silence of before the storm.

After an hour they reached back to the mansion. Xavier got out but she stayed in the car.

"Get out of the car" he barks at her but she didn't came out, she scooted further away towards the another side.

He grabbed her arm harshly and drags her out of the car. She winced in pain and struggled to get out of his hold but it was of no use.

"When i tell you something to do, you will do it. Understand?" He asks pulling her close to his face. She nodded her head in fear. 

He drags her inside as she kept struggling and pleading him to stop but her pleas fell deaf to his ear. Everybody peeks at her through sympathetic eyes but they knew better to not meddle in his affairs.

"S-stop! You're hurting m-me." She said in her croaked voice but he didn't listen.

He drags her up to their room. Grace fell to the ground as he pushes her into the room, he locks the door behind him and took off his blazer rolling his shirt sleeves up. She was shaking badly in fear.

He took a step towards her and she backs away but he was quick to take a hold of her arm.

"Let me go.. please." She cried out in pain as he take her into the bathroom. He pinned her back to the wall and turned the shower on.

She gasps as the cold water made contact with her skin all of a sudden. He rips her dress off in a one go. She cried out and held her hand close to her body trying to cover herself as much as she can.

His eyes roams over her body as he hold her wrists in his one hand pinning them above her head.

His lips latch on to her neck peppering small kisses everywhere.
"Where did he touched you?" He mumbles against her skin.

She didn't say anything but kept crying.  "Anwer me dammit!" He yelled at her making her jump in fear.

"P-please.." she trailed off not being able to comprehend a sentence.