Chapter 21

He frustratingly grabbed her jaw and made her look at him "you wouldn't ever smile or look towards other men. You're not allowed to talk to anyone else but me only." He said losing his mind in anger.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "why?  You don't own me. I can do whatever i want to" she said trying to stand her ground.

"I fucking own you. You are mine. Why don't you get this in your head. You. Are. Fucking. Mine" he growled out.

Her eyes started to water at his agressive behaviour. It was too much for her. She started to struggle to get free of his hold and this pissed him off more than he already was. He tightened his hold on her jaw and arms making her whimper in pain.

"Say it that you are mine" he gritted through his teeth. Her rejection was making him lose his patience. He was not used to getting rejected. Girls would throw themselves at only the mere sight of him and here this innocent girl has been rejecting him ever since they met.

"I-i won-n't" she mumble out.
He clenched his jaw and grabbed her hair pushing her face back. he kissed her lips roughly. She gasped at his sudden movement and he took the opportunity to get in her mouth. He was kissing her like a madman bruising her delicate lips with his harsh one.

She tried to push him but he hold her wrists in his one hand and his other hand snake towards her belly slowly making his way up towards her boobs. She desperately struggle to get out of his hold but it was impossible for her fragile form to fight  with this deadly beast.

He was sucking and biting her lips making the blood draw out of them. She was getting lightheaded with the lack of oxygen. Her struggle started to fade away as well as her consciousness. Last thing she remembered was him pulling away from her and calling her name.

"Gattina... Bambina, open your eyes." He said to her unconscious form. He tapped her cheeks gently trying to wake her up but it was of no use. She didn't respond.

He groaned in frustration. He felt bad for how he treated her now. He know how fragile and innocent she is but still his beast can't seem to control himself and lashed out on her.

He buckle her up in her seat and started to drive towards his office. He called his personal doctor in there and speed up his car. Within a few minutes he reached. He parked his car and quickly made her way towards her seat.

He scooped her petite form in his arms and made his way in his office. His strides were long and hurried. He was sickeningly worried about her.

When he entered the office with her in his arms everyone looked at him shocked. Nobody has ever seen him being this intimate with any women.

"Sir, Dr paul is here. He's waiting for you in your cabin" the receptionist said while he was walking towards the elevator. He nodded and made his way into elevator.

He quickly pushed the button of the top floor and stomped his foot on floor impatiently.

In a couple of minutes he reached his office and quickly got in. Dr paul was sitting on the couch waiting for him. What he saw made him shocked as well. He has been working for xavier for years now but he haven't ever seen him carrying a women around.

"She fainted all of a sudden. Check her up if she's fine or not." Xavier said hurriedly. Worry was lacing his tone.

Dr paul nodded and checked her pulses and all. After a while he gave her an injection.

Xavier asked him impatiently "is she fine? Why did she fainted?"

"She's fine. She fainted because of stress and fatigue, I have given her an injection. She will wake up soon." Dr paul replied.