Chapter 32

Grace's body stiffened and a sob escape through her lips as she felt a presence beside her. The familiar scent invades through her nostrils confirming, her doubt that it was indeed him.

Fear rounded in her hazel eyes, sweat trickle down her face. His footsteps came halted infront of her. She heard his ragged breathing.

She crawled backwards desperately trying to get away from him but he yanked her back harshly.

"What did i told you about defying me? Huh. Answer me?" He asked in a cold voice holding her arms in his tight grip.

She sat there clueless and terrified not saying a word when he slammed her back into a tree "answer me!" He asked demandingly.

"L-let me g-go... P-please.." she said as a pain shoot through her back. she can feel the anger radiating off of his body.

His chest was heaving in anger and even in the darkness she can feel his piercing gaze on her.

Suddenly a light shone on her face making her look away holding her palm in front of her eyes.

Ashton came from behind. He was holding a flashlight in his hand. He was following xavier but he lost him when he suddenly got off of his bike and started to run towards the direction of river.

Ashton moved away the light from her face allowing her to see a bit clear. Her eyes went up to look at xavier. He was already looking down at her with his dark eyes.

"Boss... Let's get back to the home, first" ashton said breaking the silence. He knows grace is going to be in a great trouble. She has awakened the beast inside him by running away.

"N-no... Let m-me go..i-i.. will n-not go b-ba.." before she could finish xavier pulled her hair back earning a yelp from her.

"You are just making your punishment worse, gattina." He said coldly before pulling her up from the ground and throwing her on his broad shoulders.

He started to walk back towards the mansion. Her body shuddered in fear. She started to feel dizzy as the blood rushes into her mind. She finally succumb to sleep not able to fight it off anymore.....

Grace woke up with pain all over her body. She tried to move her arms but couldn't. She opened her eyes to see her hands were tied up to the bed and so were her legs.

Panic started to set inside her. She began to struggle  in attempt to break free from the hold of cuffs but it was of no use. Tears started to brim down her face.

She looked around and her eyes landed on a figure in the dim light room. It was xavier. The whole room reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. She saw empty bottles and stash of cigarettes lying around the table. 

Xavier was watching her intently all this time. He gulped down last bit of alcohol in the glass and stood up taking predatory steps towards her.

Her heart began to race in anxiety. He switched on the lights making her flinch at the sudden flash of light. She blinked a few times to get used to the light.

She stared at his figure, he looked drunk and tired. His eyes were bloodshot red. A stubble of beard has made their way onto his beautiful face. He looked unkempt but hot and infuriated.

His eyes were hungrily roaming over her body. She looked down to find she was half naked. She was only in her underwear. Her figure trembled under his intense gaze. She felt stripped out of her dignity.

She began to thrash around the tight hold of cuffs, it was cutting through her skin but she didn't care. He stared at her futile struggles with his emotionless eyes.