Chapter 56

"Look at me, gina." He whispers. She opens her eyes to see his eyes glistening with hurt and guilt in them. His warm breath hitting her face as he leaned closer. Her heart started to race in nervousness at their close proximity.

His gaze fell upon her trembling lips. He wanted nothing but to kiss her. It has been five years since he has tasted her, held her close to him.

She could feel his hunger for her in his eyes but before he could do anything she kept her hand on his chest pushing him away lightly.

Xavier's face flashed in her eyes as soon as he got close to her. Xavier looked at her with same hunger and passion in his eyes. His kisses were always full of need and desire. She can't help but think of him. He has made her addicted to him no matter how much she tries to deny it but her body and mind were reactive to even his mere presence.

Sandro's eyes flash hurt when she pushed him away but didn't say anything.

"I...i am sorry." Sandro said easing the tension in the air.

She felt conflicted in her own feelings. Why is she thinking about him when he had forced her kept her against her will.

"Tell me." She spoke up finally, shaking away her thoughts. She wanted some closure from him or perhaps she needed to know why did he abandoned her.

"Did you ever came back? Did you ever tried to find me? Did you even l-loved me?" She asks gathering her courage. She had thought about it multiple times after she left her uncle's home.

'What if he comes back and couldn't find me there? What if he had tried to contact me but couldn't?'

He stood up walking towards the huge book shelf in the right corner. She waited in anticipation for his next move.

He opened a hidden drawer inside the book shelf and took out a few things which she couldn't see as his back was covering her vision.

He came back sitting back in the same spot. He handed her a diary. She looked down to see the familiar diary in her hand. It was her diary. She flipped through the pages to see it was indeed her diary.

"How.. did you get it?" She asks suprised.

"To answer your question, i did went back but it was too late by then you had already left." He replies clutching his fist tightly recalling the past events.

"Gina?...grace?. A familiar voice call out stepping inside the halfbroken door... grace?"

The home that once was filled with warmthness now was left in cold silence.

Sandro went inside looking carefully to see if someone's there and his gaze fell upon a person lying in the ground with dirty clothes and empty bottles of alcohol around him.

He went towards him to see it was her uncle, john.

He shook him to wake him up but he was in a deep slumber.

Sandro picks up a half emptied bottle of alcohol and pour it down on john as he wakes up cursing profanities at him.

"W-who is..this?" He said rubbing his drunken eyes. He was reeking of alcohol and sweat.

"Where is grace?" Sandro asked him once he looked awakened.

"You... You are that fucker! What was your name again? M..michael?" John scoffed at him.

Sandro tried to kept his calm and asked him once again where is she.

"Haha that bitch! She ran away. That ungrateful slut didn't even let me get a taste of her but she took your dick like a whore, huh? Didn't she?" John said in a sickening tone making Sandro furious.