Chapter 47

Xavier's pov

"Aahh... L-let me go. Y-you freak." That asshole cried out in pain. His screams were like a music to my ears. That's what happens when you try to cross my path.

"Still have the energy to scream profanities, huh" i said mockingly while i cut another large chunk of his flesh and feed it to my pet cougar.

He watched the cougar eating his flesh hungrily with his own eyes. He seemed too traumatized to even speak anymore as i pick up the saw, he stared at me with his horrifying eyes.

"N-no.. p-please" he peed his pants. What a fucking coward!.

"Should've thought before betraying me." I said before i chop his head off of his body.

Blood splatters across my face and my white shirt coloring it red. His eyes were still wide open and fear was clearly evident on them which made me satisfied. Once his head was deattached from his body i kicked it aside and told my men "give this as a gift to that bastard." They nodded their head and began to clean the mess up.

I wiped his filthy blood off from my face and discarded my shirt. I don't want to go near my amore with the bloody stench. She'd be too traumatized and scared to be near me which i don't want to happen. A smile grazed my lips, just thinking about her fills me up with an unfamiliar warmth in my heart.

I made my way out to my car. It was already midnight and here i have to deal with a bunch of shitheads. He thought he'd escape after betraying me. He gave out all the information to  alessandro about the shipments due to which i lost millions of fucking dollars in a fucking day.

I started to drive back home, i can't wait to go back to my love and hold her small body in my arms. I want to hide her from the entire world and keep her for me only.

Suddenly i started to feel uncomfortably weird. I have never felt this way before. This feeling is indescribable, it felt like something was wrong. My heart was beating fast and a pain coarsed through my body.

Grace.. is she okay? An unsettling feeling settled in my heart. I speed up my car and reached home in less than five minutes. I punch the keycode on the keypad and as soon as it opened i stride towards my room.

Fear. I never in my life though that i would feel fear one day in my life. Fear of losing her, fear of not being able to see her beautiful eyes or smile or hear her melodious voice.

I took a hold of her wrist and covered it with a cloth clutching it tightly around her cut trying to stop the blood. I immediately took out my phone and called dr paul.

"Come upstairs NOW" i said and hang up.

I took her fragile body in my arms and laid her down on the bed. Her breathing was faint and slow.

I heard hurried footsteps coming and soon dr paul came in hurriedly. He stared at us for a second in shock but soon began to work on her cuts while i waited impatiently.

"Is she fine? She's going to be fine, right.?" I asked, anxiety biting my insides.

"Yes. You called me on time. If it was a minute or two late then.." he paused hesitatingly but i understood what he was about to say and just thinking about that outcome made me infuriated as fuck. How dare she. How the fuck can she do this to herself.

"It's done. I have given her some sedatives and fortunately she has not lost too much of blood, now we just have to wait for her to wake up." Dr said.

I nodded my head dismissing him and sat down beside grace heldind her hand which was connected to the tubes and pipes.