Chapter 50

"D-don't.. please don't punish m-me... Don't h-hurt me" she mumbled incoherently but i understood her each word clearly.

I clenched my fists in anger. I was feeling angry at myself. She was fine just now but i had to ruined it by talking shit. She was so scared, she was shivering hugging her body tightly.

It made my heart clench looking at her. I wondered if only i would've stayed calm with her from the beginning, she might have fallen in love with me by now. I crused myself under my breath.

When i met her for the first time, i had felt a strong feeling that i have to claim her which made me lose my control on myself. I wanted her to be mine. I would've given her the entire world if she wished but she rejected me! Again and again.

I always got what i want just in a snap of my fingers but her rejection made me feel so infuriated and blinded in anger that i couldn't see the damage that i had done to her.

I thought my love was enough for both of us  as long as she was with me here but how wrong was i. When she kissed me willingly, leaned on me, hugged me back. It felt like pure bliss. I want her to love me, call my name lovingly not like she despise me.

The way her lips curled up in a smile and her eyes twinkle when she talks about the things or people that she loves is so mesmerizing. I want to be the only one whom she loves and thinks and talk about every fucking time of the day. Forever.

She was sniffling and breathing heavily. She was having a panic attack. I hold her gently making her sit on the swing that was attached to the celling of the balcony.

I kneeled down on the ground in front of her "breathe, baby. It's fine. You're okay." I kept whispering sweet things in her ear trying to turn her attention on me.

She finally looked at me with her red eyes.
"Do it with me. Take a breath in and out." I told her and she repeated my actions.

After a while her breathing became normal, her eyes were droopy. She was tired.

I picked her up and took her inside the bathroom. I undid the button of the shirt that she was wearing. Fuck! My girl is so pretty. I can't wait to worship every inch of her body and shower her with pleasure that she had never felt before. I shook my dirty thoughts away. This is not the time for such thoughts xavier! I scolded myself.

I settled her down in the warm bubbly water and washed her up gently. After washing her up i wrapped a fluffy towel around her body and carried her back to the bed.

She was already fast asleep by the time i was done dressing her but her body was still shivering. I tucked her under the blanket and laid down beside her pulling her body closer to mine keeping her warm. Her back was facing my front.

"Good night, gattina." I kissed her on her head and mumbled in her hair before slipping in to the darkness.

In the middle of night i felt her thrashing around in my hold. I woke up to see her crying in her sleep. She was again having a nightmare.

I gently rub her back and whispered in her ear "calm down, baby. You're fine. You are safe."

After a while she finally calmed down and went back to sleep but her body was burning in fever.

I called ashton and told him to get a female doctor now.

He came with a female doctor in a few minutes. She examined her and prescribed her some medicines before taking her leave.

Ashton stared at me with questioning eyes.
"We will talk tomorrow. Go to sleep." I said sighing. He nodded his head and left.

I sat down beside her holding her hand.
"What should i do to make you fall in love with me?" I whispered to myself.