Chapter 13

Grace was sitting like a rock, too afraid to even move or make any noise. Xavier was raging in anger. He watched her intently. She was zoning out on him. He pulled her chair closer to his.

The movement seems to bring her down back to earth from her trance. He moved his hand upto her waist and she flinched away in fear. He gripped her waist in his firm hold and pulled her body close to his.

"Why didn't you defend yourself in front of that bitch?" He asked in a low voice trying to contain his anger. "I-i d-did.." she trailed off sobbing. He sighed. He hold her waist and cradle her into his lap.

She tried to get down but he whispered into her ear warningly "don't" and she obeyed. He kissed her earlobe and went down on her neck. She was wearing a scarf in an attempt to hide all his hickeys. He angrily started to tore that scarf off of her.

She whimpered and clutched the scarf into her hand but it was of no use. He easily snatched it away and started to start his assault on her neck, giving her more hickeys. He wanted everyone to know that she belongs to him.

He left wet trails of kisses on her neck and collarbone then he bite her and licked her. She gripped his shoulders in pain. "P-plea-se..s-sto-p" she whispered weakly. He didn't listen and kept doing it until her neck and collarbone was full of hickeys.

He looked at her with lust in his eyes. She was breathing heavily and sweating. Her cheeks were red and wet from all the crying. He muttered "fuck" under his breath and tried to contain his hard on now.

He didn't want to make love with her now. She's already too afraid of him and he didn't want her to get more scared of him. He would wait until she's ready to accept him. He wouldn't force himself on her. He's better than that.

He's a cold blooded killer, But he never raped anyone in his life. Or more like he didn't have to. Women throw themselves at him willingly. Grace is the first ever women that he wanted this much in his life but she don't reciprocate. Unlike other women she's too naive and pure.

He hugged her closer and moved his hand up and down on her back trying to calm her down. She hide her face in his chest, her sobs dying slowly. He kissed on top of her hair. He closed his eyes pulling her more closer if it's possible, basking in her warmth.

He felt peace in that moment. Something that he hasn't feel in years. She makes him happy and peaceful. He never thought that he would ever fall in love with anybody. Love wasn't his thing. He lived to kill. He never felt this strong need to protect someone and love someone but she awaken these feelings inside his heart.

Carson came in with Xavier's order. He looked at him and Grace on his lap. He was hugging her dearly like his life depends on her. He seemed shocked to see the most powerful ruthless man hugging a normal girl like this. He understood one thing that the devil has fallen in love with an angel.

She didn't deserve all this but he can't help her in any way. If devil wants something then he gets it by hook or crook. He slowly went towards the table and cleared his throat trying to get his attention. He opened his eyes and told him to keep the order on table and get lost.

Carson did as he said and left silently. After he left xavier broke the hug and bring latte infront of her lips to drink. When she didn't move he softly says "drink it, babe" she took straw in between her lips and took a sip out of it.

Xavier wanted to kiss those red lips but he controlled himself. First she have to eat something. She haven't had anything since morning, he knew that. He then cut a small piece of pancake and put it in front of her again asking her to eat.

She looked at him and then said "i-i will ea-t by my-s-self" he put a finger on her lips and shushed her. "Eat, Grace." He said in a demanding tone. She obeyed and started to eat. He kept feeding her patiently like she's a baby. "His baby" he smiled at that thought.

After eating a little she told him that she's full but he didn't listen and fed her all of it. There was a little bit of maple syrup in the corner of her mouth. He leaned in and licked it with his tongue and pecked her lips quickly. She looked at him with her mouth open in shock. He smirked at her reaction.

She looked down and kept fidgeting with her fingers. "I-i wan-t to go to washroom" she said in a low voice. He reluctantly released his grip from her waist put her down on her feets. "do you want me to come with you? Baby" he asked seriously.

She nodded her head in no frantically. "What does he think of me? Am i a child?" She thought in her mind. "No" she replied.
"Be back fast, babe. I'll be waiting here for you." He said pecking her hand and then let her go.

She quickly sprinted towards the washroom. Turning towards the bathroom she saw Mr carson cleaning the floor. She quickly made her way towards him "Mr Carson, plea-s-e he-l-p me..." She said stuttering.

He looked at her small frame. Shaking in fear, hope in her eyes. He sighed and shakes his head "i can't. I am sorry. Sweety, But no one can help you. You don't know how powerful he is." He said in a defeated tone.