Chapter 60

A Year Later.

Gina,
I am sorry... I am sorry for every goddamn thing i have done that caused you pain. I'm sorry for leaving you alone to fend off the world. I am sorry for breaking your trust and my promise....i am an asshole to hurt you. I should've chased you, begged you to stay and forgive me but i know it's too late now... I've lost my chance.

At first, i desperately wanted you to forgive me and be mine...but now i finally understand.. that you're like a moon..who i can only watch from afar.

I want you to be happy. I want you to live happily and peacefully without thinking about anybody else. I want you to put yourself first. Think about yourself, chase your happiness and do what makes you happy...and nobody's going to force you to do anything not even xavier. If you want to go back just tell selena and luca they will have the plane ready at your disposal.

I know you have made your choice but i also want you to know that if he hurts you again even slightly, i won't hesitate to kill my own brother.

Grace grips the letter tightly in her hands as a lone tear falls down her eyes. Selena enters the room watching her reading the letter again. She sighed.

She took the letter away from her hand and grasped her fist giving her a squeeze.

"Don't ruin your makeup, now. Let's go, it's time." Selena said giving grace an assuring smile.

"Did Alessandro come?" Grace asks in a whisper even though she knows the answer.

Selena shake her head in no. It has been an year since he has gone. There's no clue about his whereabouts, nor did he contacted anyone else except selena, once.

"He is fine and he will be fine. He will come back once he feel okay. Don't worry and don't sulk on your own wedding day. "

Grace nodded her head as selena pulls her veil covering her head and began to walk towards the venue.

Her heart started to beat faster as they inch closer towards the hall.

Selena passes her hand to luca who would be walking her down the aisle. Luca passes a small smile to grace before the door opens revealing few close friends and family members. They wanted it to be a small ceremony with just a few close people.

She hold luca's arm tightly feeling nervous as all the eyes were on her.

"Thinking of running away, now?" Luca joked lightening her mood which worked as she chuckles lightly and she shakes her head in no.

Her eyes finally landed on xavier who was standing there at the end of the aisle, waiting for her in a black tux suit. He looked handsome as ever with his gorgeous smile that can have anyone on their knees.

Her racing heart started to calm down once she saw him standing there with love and adoration for her in his eyes.

She let out an inaudible breath and begin to slowly walk towards him all the while looking into his eyes. They didn't break eye contact for once.

She recalls everything he has done for her in the past six months.

"What is this?"

"Open it and see yourself." Xavier said sitting beside her.

Grace looked at him once before opening the file in her hand.

As she read the content inside the paper her eyes widened in suprise.