Chapter 42

In the darkness, a man was sitting near the high cliff on top of his car puffing out the cancer stick in between his lips.

He took out a small vodka bottle from his suit pocket and gulped the burning drink down his throat in a one go and smashes the bottle down on the ground.

He screamed in agony as he watch the glasses getting shatter in tiny pieces just like his heart.

"Sandro! Sandro.." he heard someone shouting his name in distance but he didn't made any effort to acknowledge or respond to the familiar voice.

"What the fuck, dude." He heard the voice getting more clearer and closer than before.

"What are you doing here all alone. Do you know how worried i and selena is for you!" He yelled in annoyance but couldn't get any reply from sandro instead he was busy in grazing at sky and smoking the cancer stick in between his fingers.

He snatches the cigarette from his hand and stubs it out with stomping his foot on it.

Sandro took out another one from his pocket and lit it up without uttering anything.

That guy again came forward to take the ciggy out of his hand but this time he got a punch on his face instead.

"Leave me the fuck alone luca!" Alessandro growled.

"Oww... What the hell man! What has gotten up your ass? Why are you behaving like this?" Luca asked rubbing his face where the punch has landed.

Sandro laid back on the top of car closing his eyes.

"I saw her today." Sandro whispers.

Luca eyes widens in suprise as he instantly understood who he was referring to.

"So they were not wrong.." luca mumbles to himself as his men has already told him about the past events.

"Sandro... I think you should move on now and let her go. She has already moved on.." luca says.

"No. She haven't!" Sandro retorted back.

"She loves me..she still does love me." He continued.

"And how do you know that when she already have a boyfriend?" Luca asked rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Her eyes... I saw it in her eyes.
I am sure that he must have forced her to live with him" sandro replied getting off of the car's hood.

"Do you think that she will forgive me for leaving her without telling anything?" Sandro asks luca with a glint of guilt in his voice.

"Umm.. man, i don't know it's complicated but i think you should tell her the truth. Let her decide what she wants." Luca replies.

"I will not let him ruin her innocence. She don't deserve all this.
I had never fight with him all these years and let him take away whatever he wanted in guilt and hope that one day he will get back to his normal way but nothing happened instead he has become more violent.
I can't let gina suffer. I will save her from him." Sandro said getting in his car.

"Where are you going!" Luca asked. Stepping in front of his car.

"To get her back!" He replies.

"But you don't even know where he has taken her to and i am sure that he would not let you see her let alone talk to her." Luca says getting back into his car but before he could get an answer, sandro had already left. Luca followed him behind in his car.

*****
In the following two days he found out few clues about how he met her and took her to Italy.

He was feeling guilty of not being able to protect someone he loves.