Chapter 55

When something a person considered as unbreakable, breaks... something inside that person breaks as well and no matter how long it has been or how much they have healed it leaves its marks. It damages them.

Alessandro's pov

"Is everything clear to you all!" I asked my men for the nth time. They all gave answer in positive but I wasn't quite relieved.

I felt anxious. Nothing can go wrong this time. I have to get her!

Paul has given me all the details of xavier and where he has taken her to but we didn't get the chance to attack him.

He has kept the place heavily guarded. Nobody could even enter the building without a proper checking not even the flatmates.

It was in the middle of city i can't attack him there with all the innocent people around and he knows that.

But today he has taken her out to some beach outside of the city. I've planted my mens around him to keep an eye on his activities.

Today is the day that i am going to take her back and nothing can go wrong today.

"Sandro, stop worrying so much. It will be fine." Luca said patting my shoulder in reassurance.

I nodded my head and focused on the road. We were about to reach but soon we saw a few cars crashed down on the middle of road.

Our cars came to a halt as i stepped outside to check the uncertainty.

It was fucking russians! I recognised their men as soon as my eyes landed on the skull tattoo on their arm.

They must be behind xavier but how the fuck did they got his location.

"Drive fast" i barked as i get on the car loading my gun ready to shoot their brains out. Nothing can happen to gina. Nobody can harm her.

They were hiding for years now but suddenly they showed up. There must be someone helping them.

I heard a gun shot ringing in the air as more bullets start to come through us.

I rolled my window down ready to shoot their brain off when i saw ashton. He's Xavier's most trusted and close man.

He too looked at me in suprise when suddenly a loud bang echoed through the empty road making our head turn to the source of voice.

A car has crashed to the tree badly. Smoke was coming out of the hood. Looking at ashton's changed worried and panicked expression i understood it was... Xavier's car.

I got down and rushed towards it. Ashton and his men tried to come towards us but my men held them down easily as they were  few. We easily outnumbered them.

I tried to open the car's door but it was stuck. I kicked it a few time before it fell down.

Gina..i yelled but she was unconscious. Xavier's body was covering hers.. he protected her from getting hurt. He was unconscious too and injured badly.

We pulled them out slowly out of the car before it could explode.

I took gina in my arms and my men carried xavier to another car.

"Where the fuck are you taking him!" Ashton yelled but i paid no heed to him. There was not much time to argue with him. I've to get to the hospital.

"Drive to the nearest hospital! Fast." I said to the driver before he stepped on the gas speeding off.

I glanced at gina in my arms tucking a hair behind her ear. "i will protect you and keep you safe, my love." I whispered in her ear promising to myself. Nobody and nothing will harm her from now on.