Chapter 52

'how to suprise girlfriend' xavier tapped on the search bar and it showed multiple results and none of them were of his liking so he backed and typed again on the keyboard 'how to suprise girlfriend on her birthday' and numerous suggestions showed up. He read them one by one

'gift her a ring by hiding it inside the birthday cake' the first result showed. "Nah boring plus risky. What if she swallows it by mistake." he stated shaking his head in disapproval.

'try out the skydiving with your girlfriend'
"nope, risky. " he mumbles. He has done it before and it was fun but he wouldn't dare take her with him for such a thing. What if parachutes doesn't work or what if something bad happens. He can't let anything harm her.

'give her a portrait of herself.'
"i don't know how to draw and i won't let anyone draw her beautiful face. Nobody can even stare at her picture." He said gripping his phone tightly. 

'gift her a beautiful piece of jewellery.' "man, I've filled her closet with rare diamonds and  jewelleries and what not yet she hasn't even touched a single one of them."

After searching for an entire hour none of these ideas were good enough for him. He throws his phone on the table in annoyance and sat back on his chair sighing.

"Never thought suprising someone could be so fucking difficult!" He mumbled to himself when ashton entered his office.

Although he has suprised his enemies multiple times by sending them a piece of their closed one's body part or a whole dead body.

"Boss, here are the files you needed and you need to sign these papers...." He kept on rambling about work but xavier's mind was somewhere else. He paid no heed to ashton.

"Boss?" Ashton said loudly this time catching his attention back on him.

Xavier hummed and stared at him. "You have had a girlfriend before, right?" He asked ashton taking him by surprise at why suddenly he was interested in his love life.

"Um, yes." Ashton replied confusingly.

"Tell me, what do girls like? How'd you suprise them on their birthday?" He asked giving him his full attention now.

"Well, I'd take them out for shopping or throw them a grand party or give them my black card and they'd be happy enough." Ashton replied thinking about all the things that he has done before for his girlfriends.

"But i don't think she'll like such materialistic things or she wouldn't have rejected you so many times." Ashton blurted out loud but cursed himself under his breath once he realised what did he just said. He looked at Xavier's face to see he was already throwing daggers at him through his eyes.

"I-i mean s-she would have agreed to m-marry you at once.. you know what i mean, boss. " He kept rambling but xavier cut him off.

"Fuck off" xavier glared at him in annoyance. If it was someone else he'd have already killed them but ashton was like a brother to him so he let it go.

Ashton turned around to leave but he again stopped him.

"Wait, what should i do then!" Xavier said in annoyance banging his fist against the table making a few things fell down.

"Umm.. i think you should do something on your own. Something meaningful, not flashy or fancy things." Ashton said picking up the things that just fell down from the table.

"Hmmm, leave." Xavier dismissed him and he hurried out not wanting to face his wrath.

Suddenly, xavier remembered their first encounter where she told him she liked brownies. An idea came up to his mind as he got up ready to leave for home.