chapter 7

Grace

I slapped him hard. His face bent towards left a little bit. He snapped his head towards me and looked at me with such anger in his eyes that i started to tremble in fear. If looks could kill I'd have been dead by now. I tried to get out of his hold. But he gripped my jaw tightly in his hands and made me look at him. I started to hit him on his chest but he hold both of my hands in his one hand. He slammed me on the steering wheel and came dangerously close to me.

He whispered in my ear dangerously calm. " You made a huge mistake, grace. I was trying to be gentle with you but no! You have to make everything hard. Dont you? Huh. You added one more punishment in your list. I was going to be easy on you but you made it worse."

I didn't know what to say i was pathetically begging him to leave me alone. " Please, let me go. Please, i am sorry. I am s-so-rry."

"Shut up, grace. I don't want to hear a word from you right now. If you don't want your punishment to get worse just stay silent and obey". He said. I didn't wanted to make him more angry so i did as he said. He then pushed me down on his lap. I was lying down on his thighs. It made me feel embarrassedly disgusting. I began to cry and he spanked me.

I yelped in suprise. He said "count it grace". I didn't. I was too embarrassed to even say anything. But he spanked me harder this time and said " i will give you 10 spanks and you will be counting each of them and if you dont do it. It will not be counted and I'll start it from the beginning."

He spanked me again and this time i whispered 1. He spanked me again and again. The last three spanks were the hardest one. I was crying harder by now. I felt so disgusted and humiliated. I have never been humiliated in this way in my entire life.

He pulled me up and cooed at me. He started to run his hand up and down on my back trying to calm me down. "Shh baby, it's okay. It's done. Stop crying. You took your punishment like a good girl." He cooed in my ear. I didn't respond. I was too ashamed to say anything. I stayed on his lap crying my heart out as i was too afraid to even move now.

Xavier

I hold her close to me. She was scared of me i can sense that. It's good this way she will submit to me easily. She will love me only. I will make her my queen. I was looking at her beautiful face but she was looking outside of the window. She was lost in her thoughts. I put my finger under her chin and make her look at me. I want to see her eyes. I want all her attention on me. She should only think about me talk to me give her whole self to me. I kissed her cheeks softly. She's so soft so cute.

She snapped out of her thoughts and tried to push me away but i hold her closer. Her eyes started to water. "Why did you lied to her? You're not my boyfriend". She said sniffling. I clenched my teeth. I hold her jaw and made her look at me "you are mine Grace. Keep that thing in your mind. We will be going inside in a minute and you will introduce me as your boyfriend to everyone there."

She tried to say something but he again interrupted her in middle " if you even think of denying it. I'll destroy the whole orphanage. These kids will not have anywhere to go. Trust me, grace. I can do it if i want to. So don't try to go against me, submit to me. Be mine." He said each word in a very calming tone.

She was trembling after hearing what he just said. She started to cry harder. "W-why a-are you doing thi-s-s?" She asked sobbing. His heart clenched seeing her crying like this but he cannot melt right now. He have to make her understand that she belongs to him.

He wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her eyes "Don't cry, love. I don't want you to be upset but you will to have understand that you belong to me. You are mine. I love you grace. Ever since i met you, you have occupied my mind. I will give you anything that you want just name it and it will be yours. I will make you my queen. Just stay with me love."

"I don't want any of these things. Let me go, please. I don't love you. I don't even know you! For god's sake just leave me alone please." She replied sobbing.

This made me angry and i pulled her hair and made her look at me and told her "don't ever say this again grace. If you don't want to get punished again. You are mine only MINE. If you try to go against me the consequences will be very hard" i left her hair and kissed her on her lips.

She started to hit me with her little hands. I hold them in mine and kissed her hard. Her lips are just perfect. So soft so full. I just want to swallow her whole. She was making me crazy as fuck. I wanted to explore inside her mouth but she didn't opened it so i bit her lips and she gasped in pain. I took my chance and explored every corner of her mouth. She tastes delicious. I felt her getting out of breath so i pulled away from her lips and went down on her neck. I pecked small little kisses on her neck. She was breathing heavily. It turned me on, fuck. If i didn't stop now i wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking her now.

I stopped kissing her and hugged her. She was breathing heavily. I laid her head on my chest. It makes me feel so calm so peaceful and happy. She makes me feel things that i haven't felt in a while. I will not ever let her go. I will make her mine even if i have to do it forcefully.