Chapter 48

Xavier's pov

"amore.. wake up.... Grace!" Fuck. She fainted again. I sighed and called dr paul and told him to come to my room.

I should not have been too harsh on her since she just woke up. Seeing her trembling scared figure i wanted to hide her in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear but she didn't even looked at me once. She was just crying ever since she woke up. Does she want to get away so badly from me? Why the fuck she can't love me back or want me with the same passion as i do.

I heard a knock on my door interrupting my chain of thoughts. It must be dr paul. I told him to come in.

He came in and his eyes darted towards grace or the chains that were tied around her wrist.

"Don't fucking stare at her." I roared. I was already pissed off and now him. I'd have gotten another dr but he's someone i can trust. He has been working for Knights for years now and he'd not say a word about anything that goes on in here. He has seen the worst possible scenarios but kept his calm. Another thing why i trust him is that he was close friend with sophia. (Sandro's mother)

Sophia was a really nice women and someone that i respected after my parents. She was like a mother figure to me but her fate got stucked with that bastard of a man. After she died due to cardiac arrest, paul decided to work for us knights instead of rossi's.

He sighed and asked me "what happened?"

"She fainted again."

"When did she woke up? Why didn't you call me." He said adjusting his glasses.

"I was going to call you but she fainted again." I told him sighing.

"Her blood pressure is high. She had a panic attack." He stated after examining her.

"I think you should keep your calm around her if you don't want her to die out of panic.  He said making me tensed.

"I know what i am doing, doctor." I said gritting my teeth. Who the fuck does he think he is to tell me what to do or not.

"Do you think it will do any good to you by keeping her chained up to the bed like a dog? She must've had a panic attack by seeing herself in this condition." He continued making me infuriated.

"I am saying this for your own good! If you really want her to love you back then be gentle with her or she will keep trying to escape from y-" before he could finish his sentence i grabbed him by his neck choking him.

"Shut the hell up. Have you forgotten your place, huh? You're no one to tell me what should i do. She will love me back! I will make her fall in love with me by any means." I choked him harder as his eyes started to roll back into his head, before he could faint i let him go. He fall to the ground clutching his neck.

"Get out doctor, if you don't want to die then don't let me hear a single thing ever about what just happened now." I warned him.

He got up coughing and took his things before getting out.

Fuck. I punched the wall beside me. I needed to kill someone. I need to calm myself down. I glance one last time at her and made my way out.

Alessandro's pov

"We can't find him..." One of my men replied.

"S-sir.." another guy rushed in with a bloodied box in his hands. I frowned looking at the box.

He quietly kept it on the ground with his shaking hands. I opened it up to see the head of the guy who i sent as a spy at Xavier's.

"Fuck." I gritted my teeth in annoyance and closed back the box sighing.