Chapter 39

Grace woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. She felt someone's hand grazing her waist and caressing her hair. She flutter open her eyes to see the dimly lit room.

The only source of light that came into the room was from the outline of curtained windows.

She looked down to see her body was snuggled in to Xavier's. His eyes were close but his thumb drew circle on her waist indicating that he was awake, making goosebumps appear on her skin.

She got up quickly getting out of his arms. He lazily open his eyes and stares back in to her beautiful hazel orbs that were staring back at him in fear. His eyes roam around her body, she looks down to find herself naked.

She pulls duvet from the bed, wrapping it around her body. Past night events came rushing back to her mind making her cringe in disgust. She closes her eyes as a tear slips down on her cheek.

She felt bed beside her ducked as he came closer to her. His minty breath hitting her face as he whispers in her ear "Good morning, amore."

She shut her eyes tightly not wanting to look at the man who assaulted her yesterday, stripped her out of her dignity and now talking to her so gently as if nothing happened. How can he be so shameless, she wondered.

"Are you not going to wish me back, gattina?" He asks tilting her chin to look up at him.

She didn't reply but kept her eyes shut. "Open your eyes, baby." xavier said, his voice sounding impatient.

She opens her eyes to see him close to her face. She put her hand on his chest in attempt to push him away but he grabs her wrist, placing a soft kiss on her palm, a shiver ran down her spine.

She pulled back her hand from his hold and backs away from him.

He hold her ankle pulling her close to him, she fell down back on the bed. Her back laid straight on the soft mattress. He pulls away the duvet from her body as she trembles under his gaze.

He kisses her legs making his way up to her waist. She struggles to get away from him but he holds her down, pinning her to the bed.

"P-please.. s-stop.." she cries out in disgust.

He smashes his lips on to her, silencing her pleas as he massage his tongue with hers.

She kneed him in his groin earning a grunt from him. He fell back groaning as he was not ready for the hit.

She quickly get up and went towards the large mahogany door in front of her. She twists the door knob but it was locked. She stared back at him, he was inching closer to her.

She ran towards the bathroom but he hold her by her hair slamming her body to the nearby wall as she yelped in pain. She felt her scalp burning in pain.

He takes both of her arm behind her grasping them in his strong hold. Her back touches his toned chest. He was in his black joggers only.

Xavier grasps her hair in his hand yanking them back. She cried out in unbearable pain.

"You do not disrespect me, grace." He says letting her hair go and turning her body to the front. He put both of his hand on either side of her head, caging her in between the wall.

"I h-hate you!" She spats at him, her anger taking over her fear.

His jaw ticks in anger and his nose flares up.

"Y-you are a monster. You disgusts me." She continued but soon stopped as She felt a burning sensation on her cheek as he backhanded her. She hold her cheek in her hand. She fell down from the force that he hit her. She was feeling dizzy.