Chapter 27

He got up "i will be back soon" whispered into her ear before pecking her on her cheek.

"O-okay" she replied.

She rubbed her cheek with her hand trying to wipe away the lingering touch of his lips. She can't take it anymore it felt disgusting to her.

He was intimidating and everyone here seems too scared of him. Nobody even dares to look at him straight in his eyes. They weren't wrong to be afraid of him. He was intimidating.

The way he stares at her with such intensity in his eyes makes her wanting to hide, run away from him.

She shook her thoughts away and decided to look for Margaret. She went inside the kitchen with the plate in her hands.

Everyone in the kitchen looked at her suprisingly. She gulped in anxiety. She never liked to be the centre of attention. She stood there awkwardly with the plate still in her hands.

Margaret entered the kitchen and saw everyone looking at her. "What are you all doing standing like an idiot. Get the plate from her hand." She whisper shouted making everyone anxious.

A maid came forward to grab the plate out of her hand but Grace put it inside the sink before she could take it from her.

"M-ma'am... You could have call us if you wanted anything..." That girl whispered looking down. Grace saw her fidgeting with her finger in anxiety. She looked like she was in her twenties. She frowned thinking why they seem scared of her.

"I...i don't need anything. I just came to put the plate in the sink..." Grace replied smiling.

That maid looked up in shock. This has never happened before. Nobody in the mansion has talked to them in such polite manner before.

"You don't have to do it, ma'am.If sir gets to know this he will be furious at us." Margaret said bringing everyone back to the earth.

"B-but it's not a big deal...i just kept my plate back in the sink and please can you not call me ma'am?" Grace said with a pout on her face.

"I ca-"... Margaret started
"Please atleast when he's not around... Call me grace.." grace cut her in between.

Margaret sighed and nodded her head. Grace lips curled up in a smile. Everyone looked at her with awe in their eyes except one person.

Carol, she was throwing daggers through her eyes at grace.

Margaret took grace out to show her around the mansion.

Everyone started to talk about how sweet and kind grace seemed. It annoyed carol more "you guys are fool. She's acting like pure and innocent, in real she's a whore. Look how easily she seduced our sir. Carol spat out in anger.

Few of them went silent and few of them agreed with carol.

"Not everyone is like you, carol. Stop imagining that everyone is same as you" Lily said. The same maid who came forward to take the plate from grace.

Some of them snickered at her comment whereas carol fumed in anger. She was about to say something but another maid cut her off
"Stop it you guys. If sir gets to know about it we all will end up dead. Get back to work"

Everyone agreed and resume back to their work.

However carol stomped out of the kitchen following grace and margaret.

Margaret was showing her around the mansion. Grace looked at each and every detail trying to find a way to get out of here.

The interior of mansion was beautiful and screamed money. The mansion had gaming room, gym, Mini movie theatre, a huge library which she quickly got fond of. The whole mansion was decorated with dark themed interior, mostly in black.