Chatper 45

His eyes was roaming over her face as he watches her breathing heavily. Her head was resting on his bare chest while his arms were wrapped around her tiny waist, possessively.

He felt immense peace watching her so close to him. All his. A small smile was tugging at his lips but suddenly his phone started to ring, breaking his chain of thoughts.

She opened her eyes hearing the sound of it and tried to get up but his hold on her didn't let her.

He grabs his mobile phone from beside his bed table and stared at the caller's id. It was one of his men.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed at him for invading his time with his amore.

He swipes right on his mobile screen and literally barked on the person on the other side of the phone "parlare." (Speak)

"B-boss... W-we.." the man stuttered in fear which made xavier more annoyed.

"Speak fucking clearly!" Xavier yelled at him. He felt Grace's body stiffens when he yelled so he tried to calm himself down. He don't want her to get more scared of him than she already was.

"Someone has bombed the warehouse downtown. Hundreds of our men has been k-killed.. in just a single day." the man spoke up breaking xavier's attempt of staying calm in seconds.

"And what the fuck you all were doing when this shit happened." He roared at his men. Grace whimpered as she felt his chest heaving up and down in anger. He was trying to control himself but failed miserably.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he draw circles with his thumb around her waist.

"W-we were not prepared... They attacked us all of a sudden.. not giving us a chance to fight back.. " he said hoping that his boss would not take his anger out on him and spare his life.

Xavier cursed under his breath and throw his phone on the wall making grace flinch away from him.

"I should've fucking killed him." He thought in his head before his eyes snaps towards his feared gattina.

He got off the bed walking towards his walk-in closet. Grace sat cross legged on the bed watching his retreating back.

He came back fully dressed in his black suit pants with tie hanging loosely around his neck.

He came towards her and asked her to tie his tie. She stares at him in shock without moving from her place but his voice snaps her out from her thoughts "do you not know how to do this.?"

She nodded her head in yes and got up weakly. He held her by her waist steadying her on her feet.

She took his tie in her shaky hands as she begin to knot it in the place. She had to crane her neck up to look at him. He was huge.

He sat down on the bed bringing her closer to him so that it will be easy for her to do her work.  She stood in between his legs as she did his tie as fast as she could while he was watching her intently.

Her fingers brush off his neck as she pull the tie up to it's place. He can imagine his future like this. He would wake up by her side daily and come home to her beautiful face with their childrens running around happily.

He doesn't want too many kids as he don't want her attention to get diverted on them. He can't share her with anyone, not even with their kids.  A boy and a girl would be enough for him but ofcourse if she wants more he'd not say no to her. He will fulfill all of her wishes.

"Done." She whispered and tried to get away from him but he hold her arm and pulled her making her sit on his thigh.

He drags his rough fingers on the side of her neck pulling her hair to the other side.