chapter 16

Xavier slammed Grace into the car's seat. Locking the door he went towards driver seat. Grace kept banging on window and trying to open the door but it was of no use. Xavier came and sit down in his seat. He grabber her arms behind her back and slipped handcuff into them.

She was terrified of him. She tried to wriggle out of handcuff but the strong metal cuffs was cutting into her skin. Xavier hold her close "stop struggling, It's of no use. You're just hurting yourself." He said stroking her waist. She just whimpered in response.

"Do you know how angry i was at you? Why are you doing this to me, bella. Can't you see how much i love you! Why are you trying to get away from me." He said in a hoarse tone. "I-i don't... please let me go. I don't want any of this..pl.." he cut her off by slamming his lips on her. She was too shocked by his sudden behaviour and gasped her mouth opened. He took advantage of it and explored every inch and conrner of her mouth.

She can't even try to push him away as her hands were tied behind her. She started to frantically kick her legs to get out of his hold or to atleast push him away a little but he hold her legs with his one hand. Other hand held her neck tightly so that she can't move away from him. She was getting out of breath but he was sucking on to her lips like his life depends on it. She bite his lips hardly trying to get him away from her.

He finally let go of her lips and started to travel down on her neck. She gulped all the oxygen quickly. She started to cry again. He was assaulting her again. What if he rapes her? That thought made her shudder in fear. She started to plead. "Please-please... Don't..do this. Let me g-go... Don't rape me." He stopped sucking her neck and clenched his hand that was on her waist causing her to whimper in pain from his tight hold.

"I'll not rape you ever. I'll give you enough time to change your mind and fall in love with me. Even though i am not a very patient man. I will try to stay patient for you, bella." He said stroking her cheeks softly. She looked at him through her blurry eyes. He kissed away her tear that fall from her eyes. "I'll wait till our marriage, gattina. On our wedding night i will claim what's mine." He said cupping her core. She gasped at his sudden movement.

Nobody has ever touched her down there. It was too embarassing for her. She closed her eyes in embarassment. Her tears falling down freely from her eyes. He raised her chin and made her look at him "open your eyes, love." He said slowly. She didn't opened her eyes instead she clenched them shut.

His hand went up to her stomach underneath her t-shirt. He started to roam his hand on her waist slowly. Feeling her soft skin under his calloused hands. His hand started to make their way towards her boobs. She opened her eyes in panic and pleaded with her eyes to stop. "You have to learn how to obey. You're being a very bad kitten". He whispered seductively in her ear bitting her earlobe.

Goosebumps erupted on her skin hearing his threatingly calming tone. She shivered like a leaf under his touch. He groped her boobs over her bra and gave it a tiny squeeze. She tried to back off of his touch but he was holding her waist tightly. She felt ashamed of herself. "Ge-t off m-e..." She said trying to sound confident but her stuttering voice and quivering lips gave up her fear.

He smiled looking at her. She looked so fucking hot. He can't wait to have her underneath him squirming and begging with her angelic voice. He would cuff her hands with bed and wouldn't let her get out of it ever. He cant let anyone see the beauty that he beholds. Only he can see her, feel her, listen to her. Not even the sun or moon can peek onto her beautiful face and body. He will lock her up in a room without any window. His eyes twinkled in lust with that thought.

"Let me go.. it's hurting me.." she said in a painful voice snapping him out of his lustful thoughts. He looked at her confused but then he realised that his hold on her waist and cheeks were painfully tight. He loosened it up a little bit and sighed. As he was about to say something his phone rang making him curse in annoyance. He looked at the callers id and it was one of his men. He picked it up "if you dont have anything important to say then consider this as your last day of living." He barked in phone.

Grace shuddered hearing his cold voice. He looked at her and started to stroke her back in effort to calm her down. "B-boss..someone tried to steal our parcel from the dock.." his men said. He clenched his teeth in anger. "What the fuck were you all doing?" Xavier spat in anger. "W-we..think that there's a m-mole..in our gang who gave all information of the shipment to the russians." That men said trembling.

Xavier was fuming in anger. He hated liars. if he get his hand on that stupid mole he would definitely give that bastard a slow painful death. He hang up his phone saying that he will be back in a while. He looked at Grace's hand. It has started to bleed. Handcuffs pierced into her soft fragile skin. He pulled out the keys from his pants pocket and unlocked her. This time she didn't tried to open the door as she knew it was useless plus he gets more mad at her attempt of getting away.

She slumped back into her seat as much as she can. He pulled out a small first aid kit from  under his seat. He took her hands gently and begin to apply the ointment on her hand. She tried to pull her hand out of his grip. "Stop trying to pull your hand away if you dont want me to handcuff you again." His one warning was enough for her to stop her from pulling away.

He smiled at her thinking that she's starting to learn on how to obey him. After applying the ointment, he started to drive his car towards her home.