Chapter 58

"when the fuck will he wake up doctor?" Asked sandro in an agitated voice.

"I-i can't tell accurately....we had to give him double the amount of anesthesia than needed to make him unconscious." Doctor replied in fear as sandro was pacing back and forth when suddenly they heard a groan.

Xavier woke up from his unconscious state. He opened his eyes and searched around the room to find one particular person instead his gaze lands on sandro.

He stood up from the bed noticing he was not cuffed to the bed anymore. He lands a punch on sandro's jaw before holding his collar he asked him in his menacing low voice "where is she?"

Doctors were shocked at how was he still so full of energy to fight someone after all his injuries and the amount of anesthesia they have given him.

"Russians took her." Sandro replied with guilt in his voice.

Xavier's jaw clenches as he lands another blow on sandro.

"Couldn't even protect her for a day and claims to love her, dickhead." Xavier yelled at him as he let go of his shirt.

Sandro didn't fight back as he know what he said was right. He was ashamed at his carelessness.

"Give me my phone." Xavier barked taking off the bandages of his arm.

Doctor opened his mouth to tell him to not do that but one look from xavier was enough to make him cower in fear.

Sandro handed him his phone back and shows him a text message from russians.

Xavier snatch the phone from his hand and looked at the text "come to this address alone with xavier if you want to see her alive." With a picture attached to it of grace tied up and unconscious.

He clenches the phone tightly into his hand. "They've invited their fucking death." He mumbles before kicking the chair besides the bed which went flying in to the wall.

Meanwhile, grace woke up feeling a dull pain in her head. She felt her throat parched dry and difficult to open her eyes.

After a few seconds she opens her eyes with difficulty as she took in her surroundings.

She was alone in a dark room with no light seeping in from anywhere. She was lying on the hard concrete floor with a foul smell invading her nostrils.

She tried to move her arms only to find them tied behind her. She tries to speak but her mouth was gagged too.

She whimpers as everything came back rushing to her mind. Her eyes started to water in fear. She tried to move or sit up straight but it was of no use. Her body was weak and dizzy.

Suddenly the sound of door opening echoes in the empty room making her heart beats fast in fear. A small light lits up in the room making her squint her eyes at the sudden light.

A scary looking man  in his early fifties came in her view towering over her.

"Look what we have here!" The man tauntinly remarked as he squats to reach her.

She whimpers when his hand came in contact with her face. He cupped her cheeks harshly digging his finger in her soft skin.

"Now I can see why both of them has gone crazy over you." The man talked to himself while eyeing her up and down. His fingers pulls the tape away from her lips harshly earning a hiss from her.

"W-who..are you?" She asks in her shaking voice. She was beyond terrified. The way that man was eyeing her lustfully made her feel disgusting.

He backhanded her harshly. Her head hit the ground as a painful groan escapes her lips.