Chapter 11

Grace

I was trembling with fear now. He leaned into me more and once again asked me in a dangerously calm voice "tell me the truth, babe." I whimpered and nodded my head in yes. "Use your words baby." He said leaving soft kisses on my neck.

"Y-ye-s" i squeaked out softly. I tried to push him but he held my hands behind me. I started to plead him to leave me but he only tightened his hold on me. I'm sure by now my wrists and neck are full of bruises. "What was his name?" He asked in an authoritative voice.

" I-i..please... don't...let me leave." I began to cry now. He's too scary. I can feel anger radiating off his body. He hold my chin and made me look at him. "Did he hold you like this? Or did he made love to you?" He asked angrily. His hold was getting tighter. It was hurting me a lot. I was crying and begging him to leave me but he wasn't even listening to me.

"Don't test my patience, grace. I'm not a very patient man." He said in angst. "I..n-no he d-di-dn't.." i stuttered pathetically. I was too scared to even speak. "His name?" He asked again. I didn't want to tell him but if i don't he would again get mad. I don't want that. "Michael Rodrigues" i replied truthfully.

He let go of my hair and started to caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand. He wipes away my tears with his thumb and kissed me on my lips. I started to hit him on his chest with my fists but he caught them in his one hand. His other hand was tugging at my hair. I kept my mouth shut. He tugged at my hair harshly. I opened my mouth in pain and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I was getting breathless now but he wasn't ready to break the kiss. Suddenly a sound came of someone clearing their throat. He opened his eyes in annoyance and let go of my lips before pecking it one more time. I was breathing heavily and crying uncontrollably. He without turning his back told him to keep the food on table and leave.

Xavier

I was kissing her passionately when that fucker came from behind with food. Can't he just leave it on the table and leave us the fuck alone. Why did he have to interrupt us like this. I will have to teach that bastard a lesson for interrupting me. I sighed in annoyance and pecked her lips one more time before breaking our kiss.

She was breathing heavily. She doesn't know how to breathe while kissing. It shows she hasn't done much previously. This thought made me happy. I'm the first and the last person who can see her like this. I covered her small frame with mine. I didn't want that bastard to see her in this condition.

She was looking too hot. Her lips swollen. Her nose and cheeks were red. She was crying uncontrollably but she still looked hot and cute. How can a person look hot and cute at the same time. She's incredibly beautiful.

After that fucker left. I cradle her into my lap and tried to calm her down. She was sobbing silently. It pained me to see her crying like this. I usually enjoy when people cry or beg for mercy in front of me but it's different for her. When she cries i feel like my heart is shredding into small little pieces.

I don't want to scare her or make her upset. But she has to understand that i am not a man with patience. I'm trying to be patient for her but she always tests me. I can't let anyone disrespect me or lie to me. She will have to understand these things.

After her sobs died i helped her to drink some water. I took some pasta on a fork and told her to eat it. She hesitantly obeyed. We had our dinner in silence. After dinner i asked her if she wants to have dessert
"no. I'm too tired. I just want to go home, please." She replied.

I nodded my head. It must have been too much for her today. So i decided to give her some time to process all these things in her mind. I carried her in bridal style and started to walk towards my car. This time she didn't protests. I smiled at her obedience.

After fasting her seatbelt i started to drive towards her home. i don't want to let her go but i guess i should give her some time for now. She was looking outside silently. I kept my hand on her thigh but she didn't reacted this time. She didn't even looked at me for once. She sat in complete silence.

I reached outside her home. She started to unfasten her seatbelt. I took her hand in mine and pulled her closer. "Aren't you going to give your boyfriend a good bye kiss?" I asked seductively in her ear. She shivered. I smiled looking at the effect i have on her.

She looked at me in suprise. She opened her mouth to say something but i cut her in between "I'll not open the door until you give me a kiss" i said in an authoritative tone. She closed her mouth then looked at me. She hesitantly came towards me and slowly pecked my cheeks. I was in awe looking at her blushing. I pulled her close and kissed her on her lips.

After a few seconds i let her go. If i don't leave now i wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking her here right now. I opened the door of my car and she quickly made her way towards her home. I waited till she went inside her home. She looked back at me once and closed the door.

I called adam, one of my men who was looking after her home for security purposes. He picked it up in the second ring. I asked him where is he. "I'm in the left side of the road boss." I looked around at found his car i nodded and told him " stay alert and take care of her security. If anything happens to her you know what the consequences will be."

He replied " Don't worry boss. Nothing will happen to ma'am. I'll make sure of it. I'll let you know if i see anyone suspicious around here. Satisfied with his answer i cut the call and started to drive towards my home. soon it will become our home. I cannot wait to have her with me.

After reaching my home. I called my private investigator "Michael Rodrigues, is his name. Find him anyhow. I want to know everything about him. Don't disappoint me this time james." He replied yes sir, and i ended the call.

I texted grace "good night, my love. Will see you tomorrow. Sleep well." With that i doze off thinking about my sweetheart.