Chapter 44

He parted away feeling her need to breathe. She took in deep breaths gulping down the oxygen greedily as he made his way down towards her neck.

She felt something hard poking on her stomach as she squirmed under him in discomfort.

"Fuck, it feels like i am punishing myself and not her." He thought to himself as he couldn't restrain himself anymore. He got down of her peeling his shirt off of his body.

She stared at him with her fearful orbs. She started to struggle against the cuffs more harshly as she thought he was going to rape her.

Her eyes started to leak. He pulled down his pants with his boxers and started to stoke his hard on.

She closed her eyes not wanting to look at him. He gets on top of her as he positions his member in front of her entrance.

Her body was shaking furiously in horror as she whispers brokenly to him "p-please... Don't r-rape m-me.."

His eyes snaps back to her face as he came down from his rage.

He stares at her beautiful body covered in marks and bruise as blood ran down her soft skin.

He get down from her and ran his hand through his already messy hair.

His eyes roams around her body and face, she looked like she was in so much pain.

He punches the wall beside him as he realises he fucked up again. She was starting to feel comfortable around him but he fucked it up.

He went towards her, gently removing the cuffs from her wrists. Her arms fell numbly on the bed beside her head.

She opens her eyes to see him uncuffing her legs and he went inside the bathroom.

She heard the water running in the bathroom as she tried to get up.

She winced when she sat down on the bed, feeling her cuts open up more as she tried to move her body.

He came back wearing his shorts, he went towards her and scoop her up in his arms like she weighed nothing.

She was shivering under his warm touch but let him did what he wanted to. She had no energy left in her to fight with him as she knew, no matter what he's going to win anyway.

He set her down in the warm bubbly water, taking care of her bruises.

She hissed as the water made contact with her bruises but relaxed after a few minutes.

He get in the tub with her, she shivers against him as he sat behind her pulling her back closer to his chest.

"Relax, i am not going to do anything." He whispers in her ear from behind.

He squirted out some shampoo in his hand and started to gently massage her head as she relaxes into his touch.

He washed her up as she felt her eyes getting heavy, she tried to stay conscious but her body and mind was exhausted. She finally closed her eyes leaning back into him.

After washing her up he carry her out of the washroom and took her to their bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and grabbed first aid kit box from the side table and tend her wounds.

He put on one of his shirts over her small body after he was done bandaging her bruises.

She was in deep slumber oblivious of his intense, obsessive gaze on her.

He stroke her face with his fingers gently as she stirs in her sleep.

He sighs looking down at her bruises.
He wasn't regretting any of the thing that he did to her as it was important for her to understand that she belongs to him but he knew that she will be more afraid of him now after what happened today.