Chapter 8: The history

This chapter maybe will be boring for you. It took me hours to remember and write all of these because like I already have said English isn't my first language so if there is any mistake please don't comment about it.

Please give this chapter a chance even if it's too boring. If you want to scroll to the next one and read it. It will be more fun than this one. This one is just Yn that is reading about the "truth" or "history".

Anyway enjoy if you can.

____________________________

The classes finished and I decided to go at the library to find some books about my family. My real family. I finally found a book and sit down to read it.

The family originally comes from Florence, Italy, as evidenced by the Florentine seal on some parts of the Salvatore Boarding House. The Salvatore Family has been linked to both the Petrova Family and the Bennett Family since 1st Century BCE, also known as the Biblical Times. The Salvatore Family has also been linked with the Gilbert, Lockwood, Fell, and Forbes families since the mid-1800s.

Family Members:

Silas: Silas was born sometime during 1st Century B.C., around the Biblical Times. His origins are from Ancient Greece. Silas was the world's very first immortal being and was the earliest known ancestor of the Salvatore family bloodline, as well as the progenitor of the Salvatore doppelgänger bloodline which spawned Stefan Salvatore and several others, and was also a very distant ancestor of the Salvatore family. Before becoming an immortal, he was a very gifted and powerful witch.

Giuseppe Salvatore: Giuseppe was Lillian's husband and the father of Damon, Stefan and an Unnamed Salvatore. He was born October 9, 1810, presumably in the United States. Giuseppe was a very distant descendant of Silas. He was sometimes known as Papa Salvatore. Giuseppe raised his sons on his own after his wife, Lillian, had died of consumption in the year 1858. After his wife passed away, Giuseppe seemed to use alcohol as a coping mechanism. Flashbacks suggest that he was very abusive towards Lillian and Damon in particular. Giuseppe was seen to be a very controlling, authoritative, stern father.

Lillian "Lily" Salvatore: Lillian was Giuseppe's wife and the mother of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She was born February 27, 1820, presumably in the United States. Not much is known about her, her background or her family, but according to Stefan's Diaries, Stefan said that she is of French-American descent. She died in 1858 when Stefan was eleven years old and when Damon was seventeen years old.

Damon Salvatore: Damon is the oldest child of Giuseppe and Lillian Salvatore. He is the older brother of Stefan. Damon is a very distant descendant of the world's first immortal man, Silas. He was born on June 18, 1839 in Mystic Falls, Virginia. During his human years, Damon was seen and described to be rebellious, carefree, emotional, independent, troubled, insecure, misunderstood, principled, impulsive, competitive, and irresponsible and seemed to lack a general sense of direction. People of the town of Mystic Falls even described Damon to be irresponsible and cowardly, including his own father Giuseppe. The reason for this is because Damon rebelled against the town's and his own father's wish, by leaving the Confederacy on his own terms during the time of the Civil War. However, the reasons for Damon leaving the Confederacy is unknown. In his human years, when it came to love, Damon was always seen to be the chaser and the pursuer, the opposite of Stefan, who appeared to be harder to get and challenging with women, especially in regards to Katherine. Damon during his human years, also displayed womanizing tendencies with the opposite sex. Damon and his father, Giuseppe, never got along or had a good, close relationship and Giuseppe frequently expressed extreme disappointment and resentment in the elder Salvatore. Despite his very strained relationship with Giuseppe during his human life, Damon was very close to his younger brother Stefan and they shared a very close relationship and bond. Damon described Stefan as his best friend or companion and the person who trusted the most.