Chapter 24: Feelings

The next morning (it's Saturday) I wake up really early. I didn't see Tom in the dorm and look worried. He should have come back by now. It's been 7 hours.

"I have to check Mattheo".

I change into a skirt and a hoodie. I wear my Slytherin robe and walk at Mattheo's and Draco's dorm. I knock the door and Draco answers it.

"What the fuck? It's 5 in the fricking morning".

"Did Mattheo come back?".

"No. Why?".

"No?".

"No".

"Ok. Thanks".

I walk away worried. Where could they be? I had a bad feeling. I run at the prefects bathroom and run inside. I see both of them with blood all over their faces, hands and clothes. I stay shocked and they see me.

"Yn?" they both say the same time.

"What did you do?".

"They are not dead. I promise that" Tom says.

I walk near them and look at their faces. I softly touch those (their faces) and my expression turn into a sad one. I help them to clean themselves up. First Tom and after Mattheo. Both are so fricking annoying. They didn't stop interrupt me while I was cleaning them. I cast a spell under my breath and their cuts disappear. They softly smile and I slightly nod.

"Thanks" they both say at the same time.

I don't respond and walk away. They look each other and run behind me. I ignore them the whole way to my dorm. I get in and then I see my bed with blood. I turn at the mirror and look shocked. My face is full of dry blood. I stay stand staring at me. The boys come in and see me.

"You ok?".

"Does she look ok, dumbass?".

"I'm fine. Just ... The flashbacks".

"They won't do anything again".

"Not those flashbacks".

They look confused and I go to my bathroom. I shut the door behind me and clean myself up. After a while I get out and see only Tom. Mattheo probably left while I was in the bathroom.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Yeah".

"Can I ask a question?".

"No".

"Yn".

"I know what you want to ask and I don't feel like answering".

"How do you k-"

"You would ask about my "flashbacks". Am I wrong?".

"No".

"See? I know you. Unfortunately".

"Unfortunately?".

"Yeah. I don't like that. Because I know parts of you that you told me but I want to learn more and you push me away from you".

"It's not the best time to talk about it".

"And when will be Tom? Mhm? You never have time for me, you never answer to my questions and you expect me to answer all of your fucking questions, you never tell me anything about your past or something. I asked you only one thing and I never got an answer".

"And what is it?".

"How can you being so cold-hearted? I tried everything and you pushed me away. Why?".