CHAPTER - 14

GUN👶

"Mom, I thought we'd have dinner at their house?"

I am tired now of thinking about what happened before. What was Mild referring to earlier? I know Mild she wouldn't just get angry like that if I didn't do anything bad to her. But I didn't do anything wrong.

The night was quiet only the sound of rain I could hear and the horns of cars. I just gasped as I looked out the car window.

"Because something happened they didn't expect so I told him we could just have dinner at the restaurant." My mother said sadly.

"Okay mom I'm on my way."

I turned off the call after we talked about which restaurant we were going to have dinner at. I still have a lot of things to settle, especially the house I'm going to build. When we came back here in Thailand we don't have a house here yet, but we're staying at a hotel for a while.

After mom's wedding I'll talk to Mild and maybe I'll need to talk to Tay and Arm too. I want to know what happened when I left here before, even though I don't love Jumpol anymore I still want to know what happened to him when I disappeared.

It still hurts to remember those memories but I do not regret that I met him and we became lovers in a short time because I was happy with him and I loved him very much during those times.

***

"Thank you."

I got out of the car and looked at the restaurant. I didn't see anyone except the one at the middle table where my mother was sitting with three men sitting at the table.

I went in and I wondered why my former teacher was here. I greeted them and smiled at the two men I did not know. I looked at my mother and frowned. She smiled at me and made me sit next to her.

"Gun, this is Jack Perawat my fiance." He pointed to the man who look older. "This is Krist his son and this is  Singto, Krist's husband." He pointed out the man who looked like his finance and my former teacher.

I smiled at them and bowed to pay my respects to them.

"This is my son, Gun." My mother is so happy right now. Her smiles are so beautiful to look at.

Krist frowned and stared at me intently. "You seem familiar to me. Have we met before?"

I shook my head at him and, smiled. I thought he had two children but why is Krist the only one here and his husband?

"That's why you said he's familiar to you because he's Off's ex -boyfriend."

Krist's smiles suddenly disappeared and were replaced by frowns. My body went cold as I saw the expression on Krist's face, his eyes glazed over and his face flushed with anger. I swallowed hard my saliva  before taking a deep breath.

Are they friends with Off or are they cousins. He rolled his eyes and I felt like he was about to explode in rage.

"Oh, speaking about Off, he's a little late today at our dinner because he has an important meeting that can't be postponed." Mr. Perawat said while looking at me.

I was suddenly nervous when I heard that, I wanted to bury myself in the pit. I don’t know why but I was excited to see him. Wait! Why am I even more excited to see him?

"Off?" My mother asked in astonishment.

Mr. Perawat smiled  and he held mom's hand. "Off, is Jumpol Adulkittiporn the son of my first wife."

My mother just smiled as if she didn't know who Off was. I thought he was just the same name as my ex-boyfriend but it wasn't because he really is my ex-boyfriend.

"I'll go to the comfort room for a moment." After I said that I hurried to the comfort room.

"Too much has happened today." I whispered to myself as I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down, I was too nervous. I don't think Mr. Perawat is Off's father, but why are their last names different?

What will I do when I see Off tonight?

I'm not ready to see him yet. I need to think of a reason for me to get out of here now and thus not be seen.

"Oh, why are you nervous?" I turned to Krist, his two arms crossed over his chest and his one eyebrow raised as he leaned against the wall near the door.

"Are you scared to see your ex -boyfriend? Or maybe you're conscientious about what you did before?"

What the hell?!

Why do they blame me for everything? Do they know what is the reason for my disappearance? They have no right to reprimand me like that. I'm sure Off is playing innocent so that everyone around him will feel sorry for him.

"Don't speak as if you know the reason." I said calmly.

Based on his looks at me I know he's mad at me but I don't care. They had no right to delve into our problems, even if he cared about his brother, he first needed to know each side of the two of us what really happened before he could get mad at me outright.

"All right! What's your reason for leaving without saying goodbye and leaving my poor brother ?!" He yelled at me.

I looked him straight in the eyes. "He cheated on me, right in front of me." After I spoke I went out and went to my seat where I had been sitting before.

I was trembling with anger and I tried to hold back my tears because I didn’t want to look miserable. It's not cowardice to leave without saying goodbye to your loved one who hurt you, he deserves it, people like him don't deserve my sweet goodbye.

"By the way, my son Jumpol is already here." Mr. Perawat said.