CHAPTER - 16

GUN👶

I never really imagined that the person I used to love would be my step brother in the future and that future has happened now. There is a pain in my heart when I think that the person I used to dream of being with for the rest of my life will remain just a dream.

I thought I had moved on with him ....

I thought I didn't love him anymore ...

but ...

He still has a place in my heart ...

I still love him....

Now that I live in their house, I have to stay here for two months to be with my future brother so that we can have a bond as brothers. When I arrived here earlier, Off was not here, only Krist was here. He is still angry with me but I can't blame him, it's my fault that I hurt his dearest brother.

Every time I remember his face last night I was hurt, his eyes seemed to say that he was hurt and he was not happy. I wanted to hug him and comfort him but I couldn't because I had no right to do that.

I’m not used to seeing him like that.

I want to see him happy....

He was laughing last night but his eyes weren't. He looks like a mannequin laughing but without emotion.

What really happened 10 years ago?

Did I make a mistake with what I saw?

But I went back there before I left, I saw Aom kiss him and he just let Aom kiss him. I watched them that night and the second time I came home crying again.

I have no intention of leaving without saying goodbye to you. So even at midnight I came back to you and I regretted why I went to your house again despite the fact that I heard  you were responsible for Aom's pregnancy.

The truth struck me when I saw you two kissing that night.

But my only question is where are Aom and your son?

Damn!

I have to go back to America, I will definitely suffer here because until now I still love Off and I only found out last night. But how long can I run away from how I feel? Did it do me any good? Every time I see him again my love for him remains the same as before.

*knock ... knock ... knock.

"Sir, dinner is ready. They're just waiting for you."

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of their maids called me. Ah ... My head hurts thinking about the past.

"Sir? .. Are you asleep?"

"I'm coming." I answered her.

I stretched my body before getting up from my bed. I'm done arranging my belongings thanks to Milli's help I was able to organize my belongings easily.

I left my room and went to the dinning table. This house is even bigger than their house before and quieter because there are very few people you can see here.

Is Off home yet?

I saw Krist and sir Singto already sitting at the dinning table. Where are mother and father? Why are they not here? Sir Singto smiled at me so I smiled at him too.

"Sit down and let's just wait for Off a little while he'll just get home from work."

I just nodded to sir Singto and sat down. I just bowed my head and didn't try to look at Krist, I didn't want to see his eyes that were always angry with me.

There were many different kinds of food prepared on the table and they all looked delicious but I lost my appetite.

"What th-"

There was annoyance in Off’s voice so I lifted my head and looked at him and I raised an eyebrow at him. He was obviously tired and it was as if the sky had fallen on his face.

"You're not in your room that you can wear what you want to wear."

"....."

"Boxer shorts and thin tee shirts are not appropriate to wear outside your room. Next time I don't want to see you wear that outside your room."

He didn't even shout at me but I could feel the annoyance in his voice. His emotionless face was still the same as last night, as if it was always the usual one. He sat down next to me and we started eating. We ate very quietly, I could only hear the sounds of spoons and plates.

I wonder why their father and my mother are not here. Mom said that it would be better for us to stay here first while we wait for the house to be finished. But where is she now?

"Where's my mom and your dad?"

I broke our silence and i asked them. I was nervous that Off might get angry again and say 'No talking while eating' but I wanted to know where my mother was because she didn't inform me that she or they had gone somewhere with her fiance.

"They were on vacation and your mom told me I would take care of you."

He told me as he continued to eat, he didn’t even look at me. Until now, for mom, I am still a child who can't live alone. She never told me that they were going on vacation and that their vacation was earlier than the wedding.

"How long?"

"One month." He said almost in a whisper.

One month?! And here I stayed with them? I will also live in hell for a month! I never finished my meal and went straight to my room. I was about to enter my room when I saw another door next to my door.

Who is next to my room?

"Why are you standing in front of my room?"

I didn't have to look back to find out who was behind me because I knew who owned that voice.

"Ah .. nothing. I just noticed that there is another room next to my room." I said nervously. Why am I nervous? he walked towards his door.

"Whatever."

Before he entered his room I suddenly spoke which I had wanted to ask him before. "Why are you mad at what I'm wearing today?" I looked into his lifeless eyes.

He smirked and look at me up and down. "This is my house and I don't want anyone to walk around like they own my house." After he spoke he slammed the door loudly.

I was left stunned and surprised by what he said. You are so arrogant! You're not like that before, BITCH!

"Erhhhh ...!"

I want to punch you! You make me angry. Are you looking for a fight?! I wanted to tell him that but I couldn't.

I rushed into the room and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a bath I went to sleep, I was so tired today.