CHAPTER - 29

GUN👶

This is the day I've been waiting for the most, to be tied to the person I love. My heartbeat is so restless that it can explode at any moment.

"Take a deep breath Gun and just relax don't be too nervous." I just nodded and fixed myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I smiled to see the white suite fit me perfectly. I picked up the flower bouquet that was in front of me.

"No! I'm telling you! I don't want that but that's what you gave me!" Namtan rushed over to me and hid behind me.

"I'm sorry love." Arm's sad plea to Namtan.

I giggled at them because they were cute like kids fighting over little things. "Don't argue anymore or my big day will be ruined." I scolded them but in a sweet way.

Namtan nodded.

"Are you ready son?"

"Yes mom!" I held out my hand to mother and went outside where the wedding ceremony would take place.

When we arrived at the back of the mansion I saw that they were all ready and they were just waiting for me.

****

OFF💚

I am here in front of the altar while Gun is at the entrance as he clings to his mother's arm. I couldn’t stop my tears from dripping when I saw him walking towards me with a big smile on his lips. It seems like before I thought we had no hope of being together again but now, here he is walking down the aisle.

"I entrust you my son, take care of him and love him deeply." Mom held Gun's hand out to me before she tapped me lightly on the shoulder and left to head to her seat while crying.

"You're handsome now sweetheart. I can't wait for us to get married." I whispered to Gun.

He blushed and squeezed my arm. "Papii .."

This is the new stage of our lives that we must face together. I don’t know what future we have but I will make sure no one gives uo on the two of us because I don’t want to lose you again.

Those smiles of yours now, I want them not to disappear from your lips, I want to see them every day before I go to sleep and every time I wake up. I want you always by my side.

You have no idea, why I convinced you that we should have a baby through surrogacy. I know you love kids as much and  back then you mentioned to me that I should give you beautiful and handsome children, so I fulfill that request of yours.

"Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occasion. Today we are here together to unite Atthaphan Phunsawat and Jumpol Adulkittiporn in marriage."

"Do you Jumpol take Atthaphan to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

I can’t explain how happy I am today.

"Do you Atthaphan take Jumpol to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

He turned to my side and smiled. "I do."

"Jumpol and Atthaphan have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love."

I turned to Nova where she was smiling holding the rings. I took a ring and put it on Gun's finger and he also put mine.

The Pastor then announced that we- "By the authority vested in me by the State, I now pronounce you husband and husband!"

Guests approached us to congratulate. "I hope you don't resent us anymore now that you're married." Jane said jokingly to Gun but I knew she really meant it.

"You know you've been welcome in our family for a long time but now I want to tell you that we warmly welcome you back to our family." Gun sobbed when Krist said that with open arms.

They hugged. I know Krist was upset with Gun because he suddenly left me but I understand him. I wiped Gun's tears on his cheek before kissing his forehead.

"Ahem.. ahem... I want to tell you guys that I'm not mad at you anymore but you have to promise me that you won't repeat what you did before." Gun said happily as he clung to my arm.

When the wedding ceremony was over at the back of the mansion, the other guests left but our family and friends continued the celebration inside the mansion so we had no choice but to accompany them.

In the middle of our celebration, Tay got drunk so they went to bed first while the women wanted to continue drinking, but my mother stopped them.

***

5 months later...

We were here at the hospital to meet our son’s surrogate mother, and now Gun craved pizza so he ate pizza first in the car while I was just waiting outside.

"Baby are you done?"

"Yes, I'm done! I'm coming!"

We went to the room where the doctor and the surrogate mother were waiting for us. When we arrived everything was ready, Samantha was already lying in bed and the ultrasound was also ready on the side.

"Okay, just relax Samantha. I'll put some gel on your baby bomb."

We just silently watched them until we saw on the screen two small bean and their heartbeat just echoed in the room.

"Congratulations to both of you because your two babies are healthy. Look"  He pointed at the babies one by one. "They are moving."

Gun approached Samantha and held her hand. "Thank you Samantha."

Samantha just giggled. "Don't think you owe me because you're paying me."

"Papi! Look at our baby."

We happily watched our babies on screen until Samantha mentioned something. "My sister is also a surrogate mother and she is 4 months pregnant like me." She said out of the blue.

"Really?"

She nodded. "Yeah, and they're just in the other room too." She said cheerfully.

Gun was happy to know that Samantha's sister was also a surrogate mother and they were both 4 months pregnant so he immediately begged me to let us visit Samantha's sister because he also wanted to meet Samantha's sister.

All I can say is that Samantha and Gun have been close since he found out that Samantha will be carrying our child.

A/N: Disclaimer guys I don't know what the Pastor will say during the wedding ceremony so I just searched online just to complete this chapter.