S5 Part 4 - Miss YOU!

Cigarette smoke burned your nose hairs. Of all the things; murder, chaos, being a most wanted villain... why did he have to be a smoker?

Dabi put it out after only a couple drags and propped his feet up on the low table in front of your booth. He was in a good mood, which meant hell for the rest of you. Normally, he just looked bored or annoyed by everything, but when he seemed the littlest bit animated by something, it got you nervous.

Hawks had his head tilted over the cushioned seat back, acting more aloof than your present company. You sat between them, pretending to be interested in your drink. It was hard to focus with Dabi's ringed fingers brushing against your thigh.

He didn't have a spark of energy, just dying embers.

"So, you gave in to this asshole's charades?" Dabi sneered, "How is the happy couple doing?"

His second question was aimed towards Hawks. His turquoise eyes lazily lifted from the smooth display of your legs.

"I dunno!" Hawks popped his head back up, "What do you think, kid?"

Your tongue was taking a bath in alcohol you hadn't swallowed yet, torture really, when Hawks tugged you into his lap. His gaze as he looked up at you was nothing you were prepared for. Playful, unapologetic, and dark lust.

How to react was important. Last Dabi saw you and Hawks together, you slapped the guy across the face. Dabi surprised you by revealing Hawks to be a traitor. You were not happy with that, but now you were both "traitors."

The situation, as Hawks relayed to Dabi, was that you had no other options. You learned of Hawks' betrayal so you could either stay with the League or stay with Hawks. A foot out of line and Hawks could have you locked up. So, you were trapped in their little game, both men hoping to gain your cooperation willingly.

An old game for Dabi.

Hawks told you this well before tonight. Even if he was sweet, you had to pretend he was the exact opposite.

"He's not the worst," you said, meeting Dabi's cunning eyes and shrugged, "Not the best."

"So mean," Hawks smirked, "I should behave myself, you being the queen and all."

He showed his fear of your reign by suctioning his lips to your neck, treating it like a juicy peach. All these games were very dizzying. It was a show, but you could tell he was enjoying this. There was something exciting about it all too. Too exciting.

Shit... you swallowed your growing pleasure. Being a girl was nice, sometimes. Nothing showed when you were turned on, unless you were in someone's lap and in a dress with very thin underwear.

Dabi scoffed, "Don't fall in love with her, cocky shit. I'm already getting sick."

Hawks chuckled, letting you wiggle out of his lap, "C'mon, Dabi. You know she's hard to tie down. Not for lack of trying, though."

"I am tied down, much thanks to both of you," you frowned.

"Still stubborn," Dabi sighed, "Not sure this little arrangement is going to work."

"You need us," Hawks' tone dropped, "Everyone's already smitten with this little minx and most would do what she says anyway. I'll admit, it feels a dirty playing into the celebrity thing but a waste not to, right?"

"What about you?" Dabi asked, stealing the rest of your drink, "Still pretending you give a shit about your society?"

"I give a shit about people," you said.

He smirked, "Might want to quit that."

"Or you can give up on trying to corrupt me?" You bat your eyelashes at him.