S5 Part 34 - Stress

AN: wow hi. Sorry it's been 80 years.

I've been working on something super special and it definitely took up all of my brain power 😂 I get a little break now so hopefully I can catch up on some much needed Quirky updates!

Thank you for coming all this way! ♥️

"Hitomu...?" Botan swooned, like a wilting damsel in Heller's dark embrace. "We mustn't. Asahi would surely get jealous."

Heller growled into his friends neck. "You're my precious flower, aren't you, Botan?"

"Mercy..."

Asahi turned the corner of their new home to see the two together. Clothed, but their position left little to the imagination. Botan was crushed against the wall, right where Asahi had hung a painting in their new home.

"Get off him you freaky, frustrated fuck!" Asahi snapped.

With a grumble, Heller rolled away. Botan fanned his flushed cheeks.

"Is it true? You're jealous?" Heller asked, "Why don't the three of us have some bonding time."

"Ha! Not everyone's as casual about sticking their dick in things - okay? And I am not putting mine in crazy - which you are. Right now."

"I'll put mine in then?"

"You will not!" Asahi leaped back, like Heller had thrown his offer at him. But he was right, there was something off about their incubus friend. Heller loomed like a dark, horny cloud in the hallway; sad and "deprived." His handsome features didn't radiate confidence like usual.

"You doin' okay?" Asahi asked more seriously. "Are you and the queen having some... issues?"

Heller scoffed and stormed away, his wings waving like flags on his back. "I wish we had issues. At least then we could angrily make love and make up."

Asahi looked to Botan, who shrugged. They hurried after the sulking demon. "She's not sleeping with you," Botan stated.

Heller didn't respond.

"She isn't?" Asahi added salt to the wound. "Oh. I thought- well, whatever. It's never stopped you from getting what you need. So, what else is it?"

"He's in love."

Everyone stopped dead when Botan's melodious voice called Heller out. The two stared at the incubus's back as his wings twitched.

"N-No, c'mon!" Asahi laughed nervously. "I mean, we all love the queen."

Botan shook his head. "You should know just as well as I, Asahi."

"She's not sleeping with me because she's in love with that bird-brained, less-hot version of me," Heller said, still refusing to turn around.

Asahi frowned. "Hawks? He's so..." He paused when Botan widened his fuchsia eyes at him. "-so stupid."

Heller sighed. Even he knew that wasn't very convincing. Of all the people in the world, you just had to choose the one man who always came out on top. Even if they were equal in looks, childhood situations, or useful quirks - heaven favored their winged angels.

He looked down at his pant pocket when his phone went off. It was you. It annoyed him that his chest tightened upon seeing your name, even if he added several lewd adjectives and suggestive icons to it.

"Who is it?" Asahi asked, "The queen?"

"No..." Heller's voice rumbled until it was a complete growl. "You lost my queen?"