S5 Part 27 - Mile High 🍋?

⚠️ yessss 🍋 because we're banging with birdie first before more story... gotta live it up now lol! ⚠️🤘
Some non-spicy content further down 💁‍♀️

"Keigo..."

"Yes, baby," Hawks smirked down at you.

His hands clamped around your hips, ensuring you wouldn't slip away. You were floating on your back; no need for your wings. Hawks' feathers were your weightless cloud, keeping you in the air.

It was almost pitch black outside. The island paid tribute to the glorious night sky with less light pollution than back home. You could see every star, the whole galaxy it seemed like, all while Hawks made love to you.

His idea.

He stole you away from the hotel, well past the witching hours, in nothing but your silk robe. You were high enough in the mountains that the trees protected you from below but your eyes only gazed up, lost in space and Hawk's eyes.

Hawks was upright, taking you as he would standing over a bed. His hold was firm but you still felt cradled like something precious. You lay on your red mattress, breasts winking at the moon.

Your fingers occasionally reached to feel his chest and stomach. He was so beautiful. Also hot. Very hot.

"Keigo..." You arched your back a bit as he fully sheathed himself inside you again. "This is... insane..."

He answered with a satisfied grin. Since he had no footing, he had to thrust his hips harder, but for the most part, he just pulled you onto his cock. You had been skeptical of this grand plan of his, but not surprised either.

It was Hawks. Of course he'd fuck you in the air...

"Are you comfortable?" Hawks asked, his pace never slowing. The way he rolled his hips into you made you bite your lip and drop your head back. He rubbed your walls just right.

"Yes..." you moaned, "Gods, yes..."

"Fuck, I love that..." he groaned, "Don't be afraid to let me know how well I'm doing, kid. I'm a conceited bastard but I still enjoy praise."

"So conceited," you smiled, "But... you do feel amazing."

You were already beyond the point of blushing but Hawks still managed too tease you. Your body burned, embarrassed by the idea of anyone stargazing and spotting you, but also of Hawks. He seemed to know every button to press to make you squirm. His fingers ventured every now and then stroking or caressing sensitive spots you didn't know you craved.

Hawks was an excellent hunter.

The feathers lifted you up until you could wrap your arms around Hawks' neck. You readjusted your legs as well, enjoying the closeness of your bodies better. He raised a devious brow before whispering in your ear.

"You seem to like when I mess with your ears..." he noted, "Is it the way I talk? Or is it this?"

His tongue played with your earring; the same red diamonds he had. He nipped your lobe, his hot breath invading your ear canal and somehow driving you crazy. Especially when he began moving between your legs again. His possessive growl rattled your eardrums.

You made a move next; riding his dick and clinging to his shoulders for support. He pulled back to observe you getting yourself off on him, neither of you breaking eye contact.

"That's it, baby..." His hands took either side of your torso, assisting your speed so you could both reach your climaxes faster. You were both breathing heavily but kissed anyway. The gesture was sloppy, wet, and desperate. He tasted like the saltiness from the ocean air and a hint of cinnamon; just enough spice from the great, number two hero.