S5 Part 18 - The Trickster

AN: yessss I'm sneaking in a Dead By Daylight character 😂 because fun! 🤭

You masked your wariness, like Hawks would have, and smiled, "Hello, Ji-Woon

You masked your wariness, like Hawks would have, and smiled, "Hello, Ji-Woon... Ji-Woon Hak?"

He grinned, "Have I made you nervous?"

The only reason you recognized him now, especially after revealing his name, was due to Mina's obsession with k-pop bands. He wasn't her ultimate favorite, not like BTS, but he had spiked in popularity for a hot second after the tragic deaths of his band mates.

The world pretty much forgot about him after that, though...

He stood tall with a long and yellow trench coat. No shirt, reminding you very much of Heller in that regard; his ego was as proud as his long, toned torso. Just below that was his fuchsia, striped pants held up by a silver buckle. In this part of town, he fit in just fine. It also reminded you of something Monarch would try wearing.

"I can't have made you speechless," he bat his darling eyes, "Not the Queen."

You huffed, "My disguise isn't working, I take it?"

His chuckle was perfectly friendly, which made you all the more suspicious, "You can't hide a face like that with a wig. I'm intrigued. What is the dark mistress doing here on a night like tonight? Surely, you're far too expensive to entertain the common man, unless money isn't what your highness craves."

"You can drop the royal pleasantries, sir," you grimaced.

"Fine. While we're here, call me Trickster, then. And what shall I call you?"

You thought about it, "While we're here... I'm Temptress."

His crooked smile could kill, "Entertain me, Temptress? I can pay you however you see fit."

You raised a brow, "What does the pop star expect in return?"

"Your company. Your attention. And if the night goes well, I'd like to fuck you."

Wow. He's direct. At least you didn't have to guess his intentions. However, he had a look in his eyes that told you otherwise.

Trickster, huh...

"We'll see about that," you said, "I'm afraid your reputation isn't enough to have me that cooperative."

He bowed and held out his hand, "Then humor me for a drink. We'll see if we can't enjoy each other."

Whatever. Ruby said he could be one of the Bloodhounds you were looking for. You really didn't want to sleep with him to fork over that information, but a little flirting couldn't hurt...

"He sounds nice," you heard Hawks in your ear. You couldn't exactly respond right now but you smiled at the jealous bird.

"Wai-wait-wait," Mina frantically joined the call, "Ji-Woon Hak?! From NO SPIN? Er... I guess he's solo now. How do you keep getting so lucky! Get me an autograph! Better yet where are you?"