S5 Part 20 - Mad Monoma

(AN: y'all just wanted to say thanks for reading my stories ☺️☺️☺️ It has been a crazy adventure these last couple of years, pumping out stories for Wattpad or otherwise. Probably the peak of my writing career - which is nothing so it's not saying much lol!! But there are days when I consider not doing it anymore or not trying as hard because I'm not sure what I can accomplish, but the little messages of support I receive from readers makes my heart explode ❤️😄 Just so ya know, it's never weird! I love it 😂 I'm sappy like that lol. So... here's to you friends 🥂)

...

"Kid!"

......

"Kid? Femme Fatale? Hello!"

............

"(Y/N)!"

You blinked. For some reason, Hawks was suddenly in front of you. Lights were flashing behind him, creating a dark shadow over his face. It was like you fell asleep while standing up. What the hell had you been doing just now? You were at the sketchy club, Trickster... Shinso...

Izaya.

"Kid?" Hawks asked again. He took your hands and turned them over in his, "Shit, you're covered..."

Covered? You gasped at the sight of blood coating your forearms.

"Oh, gods..." you trembled, "I don't..."

"What happened? You stopped responding," Hawks' warm eyes took turns on which of yours to focus on. When you looked around, you were outside the establishment where a flood of cop cars and heroes barricaded the streets.

You peered behind you and your eyes widened. The whole club was evacuating and several men were escorted with quirk-canceling handcuffs.

Monoma looked disheveled by one of the officers taking his report. He lost his feminine wig but not his cocky smile. Things seemed to had gone... well? Even if you were struggling to remember what.

"What happened, kid?" Hawks asked more sincerely, "You're kinda scaring me. Someone use a funny quirk on you?"

"No..." you shook your head, "But I think... this is my blood."

Hawks sighed, "Okay. Looks like you healed, though."

"Yeah..."

The memories were slowly coming back, like breaking through a thick layer of fog. You spotted most of your team from UA standing around and your cultists. Uraraka, Tsu, Momo... good, good. Everyone appeared fine, but two were missing.

Heller and Shinso.

"Hawks, where did Shinso go?" You asked.

"Was kinda hoping you'd tell me," he said, his focus still on your bloodied hands, "It got a little hectic. We haven't located the singer or Izaya either."

You pulled away from him, feeling urgency flood your chest, "What!"

Oh...

Now you remembered.

"Get cleaned off and we'll regroup. I'll go look for them," Hawks took to the air before you could say another word. He was a hunter from the skies... he could probably locate one or all of them. It hadn't been long since everything went to shit.

It was also your mess... you had to clean it up.

"(Y/N), wait!" You heard Jiro call out to you. She ran toward you while adjusting her outfit, ensuring nothing slipped. "Are you following him?"