S5 Part 6 - New Costume, Who Dis?

"Hnn..." you groaned.

Not from any discomfort, really. In fact, you felt amazing this morning. You hadn't even opened your eyes yet, but your muscles felt relaxed, the pillows by your head were extra fluffy, the morning sun was pleasing, the weight on top of you was comforting...

Your arms were already above your head for some reason, and you went to stretch them even further but found you could not. They barely budged at all, unless you really tried.

"What the fu..." you blinked. Terror was setting in. Were you tied up? Kidnapped - again?! Already?

You jerked your entire body, but the weight you felt earlier, plus bindings around your stomach and legs, kept you flat. When you bent your chin down, your eyes were blocked by a forest of purple.

"Shinso..?" You gulped. Now you felt them; his large arms that looped around you. The rest of him was pressed on top of you like a dead weight. You could hear his gentle snores close to your chest.

You forgot how adorable he looked when sleeping. But wait...

WHAT happened last night?!

Shinso's binding cloth practically mummified you to the bed. You felt a chill brushing your armpits. The sweater you had on was gone. A bedsheet strapped your boobs down, placed there before Shinso lay his face next to them.

That was decent... I guess?! So. I'm naked... and Shinso...

His shirt was gone, but it appeared he kept his pants. You let out a breath.

"Shinso... Shinso!" You bucked your knees upward to jostle him around, "Shinso, wake up!"

He groaned, but it sounded more like a growl, and tightened his hold around your waist. His eyes scrunched tight, refusing to wake.

"Hitoshi, I really need an explanation or I'm going to freak out!" You pleaded, "You can wake up now or when you're flying across the room!"

"Shh..." Shinso grumbled, "Stop... you'll be fine..."

"No, I'm trying to say I'm not fine!"

He finally blinked, but the color was lacking in his eyes. His skin looked paler than usual. When he had the strength to move, he pushed himself up, but not all the way.

"Um... morning," he smirked.

"Oh. Find this amusing?" You glowered, pulling on your arms to demonstrate.

"I do. Yes."

"Why are we like this!"

Shinso's smiled flattened, "Well... you were a little needy last night. By needy I mean you were aggressive. I figured you weren't totally in control and didn't want you doing something you'd regret. I thought sleeping while touching would help. An idea I came up with after brainwashing you... I'm sorry."

"I assaulted you?" Your voice grew high-pitched. Shinso's eyes widened.

"No! I mean, I liked it so, I don't think it counts? I just knew you might have hesitated if you were in your right mind..."

You gazed up at him, feeling embarrassed more than anything. The memories were slowly coming back. Shinso was standing outside your door looking tired but also buff and delicious. You swooped in and planted one on him almost instantly before pushing him back into your room. Your clothes came off first before you went for his costume. Shinso resisted barely, mostly trying to get a word in to see if you were okay. Other than that...

Oh, gods...

You kissed. A lot. And not in a "just-friends" kind of way. Your face turned an even darker shade of red when you remembered how bold and a(to Midnight's delight for sure) dominatrix you were. It wasn't until you had Shinso pinned to the bed reaching down his pants that your memories paused.