S5 Part 1 - Bro, Where Are My Pants?

Quick optional recap!

Y/N asks Tomura and The League of Villains for help after being chased down by various villains throughout the city. She has to save Monarch from Overhaul and the Yakuza, without marrying the creepy, bird-masked asshole to do it. She also needs to steal one of Overhaul's bullets to remove her father's powerful quirk.

The League comes through; Toga, Twice and even new guy, Heller, assist in springing Monarch from his prison. Overhaul is later defeated, Eri is saved, Mirio loses his quirk, Deku survives but Nighteye unfortunately dies.

Tomura also has fun stripping Overhaul of his own quirk - and arms - with his decay. ❤️

During Y/N's dark crusade, she finds comfort entangled in the beds of some of Japan's most popular villains. Tomura, but especially Dabi, show surprising possessive sides, but Y/N can't seem to shake them, even when Hawks makes his presence known to come to her rescue yet again.

While Y/N works on her next mission to absorb the cult and stop The Butcher, Hawks extends a hand to hopefully prevent her from further involving herself with the League and facing jail time. When Y/N accepts, she along with the League, Heller, and other pro heroes have to face off with Butcher and Yuma's (her grandmother) followers.

Victorious, Hawks and Y/N share their first kiss, but it's ruined when Y/N suddenly experiences unbearable pain from her quirk. Her father passed some of his strength to her in the end, but her body can't handle the dramatic change. She's forced to suppress her quirk until it's safe to use again.

The terms of Hawks' agreement include Y/N working for him at his agency and not returning to UA. She takes it one step further and agrees to be in a public relationship, even if they haven't gotten to that point in real life yet. Their goal is to convince the villains that they are useful as double agents and can sway the masses to sympathize with the League's cause.

While everything seems to settle, Y/N finds out that her new roommates include Shinso and Denki, two boys she hasn't quite forgiven yet. But even worse, Heller is pissed and is helping burn down Japan thanks to his new pal, Dabi. When he threatens Hawks' agency, Y/N is forced to act.

She does spend a pleasant evening with Bakugo, rehashing old feelings before agreeing that being together may never be possible. He says something that makes her think - Heller may be the only one to help her with her quirk.

Asahi seeks Y/N out and brings her, and the posse, to the dark depths of the "underworld" where Heller is spending his time brutally maiming people. He challenges Hawks, but Y/N takes his place and beats the shit out of him. Not without consequence to her body, but she is able to convince Heller to join her side in the end.

Monarch agrees to keep Heller and his friends a secret at his agency, but then offers his agency to Y/N. She chooses to stay with Hawks until she feels ready. That night, Y/N also makes a pact with Heller and gives him Butcher's power while also balancing out her quirk.

Things are a little awkward with Hawks after that. Heller's hatred of him is still a mystery. Even so, Hawks is patient and supportive of Y/N's path.

Y/N finally settles on a hero name! Femme Fatale - the maneater hero 😂

Your next mission? Finding Izaya, the annoying info broker, and crushing the bastard. Becoming a player in the underworld and taking it down from the inside. Finding The League. Stoping Tomura from destroying everything you care about. Saving the world. Looking hot while doing it.

Oh yeah, and maybe figuring out your love life if you have time 🤔

- 1 -