Chapter 1

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I said, everyone left expect for Clara. Clara turned to me with full amusement in her face. "Wasn't that a bit harsh?" She chuckled

"Clara I do understand that you may find this amusing but we have real issues here. Clara turned serious and asked "Arlena what should we do about that fucker who stole from us?"
"I think they don't know who they are messing with and to answer your question I don't know. As you might know I have other things to do."

"Yeah, yeah always something to do. Do we know who it is?" She asked
"Not now" I answered.
"You know we could ask a specific person for help" I don't like where she is going with this, I know who she is preferring to but I want to hear it myself.

"And who might be this specific person?" I asked
"Your dad" right there my anger came back.
I clenched my jaw and looked at her
"First don't call him my dad, that bastard lost that title a long time ago and why the fuck would you think I would ask for his help, I can do this easily alone."

"Arlena I didn't think about what I said."
"Clara leave." I demanded.

~
Shortly after Clara got out of my office I also got out and went to my room. I need a shower. As I stepped it the warm shower is started thinking about... everything. I feel like I'm missing something, not just something but a part of myself. I pushed all those dumb thoughts away and stepped out of the shower.

I decided to wear a black suit with a black top and a black Guess belt.

I feel refreshed and I feel fine

I feel refreshed and I feel fine. I went back to my office cause I have more work to get done.

~
I've been in my office for hours now I've been doing the same shit over and over again. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I murmured a ' come in' and Clara opened the door and came in. " What is it Clara?"
"There has been another attack at one of warehouses."

" what kind of attack are you talking about?" I asked as calm as possible, I can't let my anger on her out again. "We where attacked while some of our men where taking some of our shipments in. Some of our men where shot but they survived, we caught one of the people who stole from us. He's in the basement, he didn't say a single word at first, until he had enough and said he wanted to see me." I scoffed a little " Well let's see who my next guest is, shall we?

__________

OMG GUYS MY FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT!!! Did you like it.