Chapter 32

EMILIANO POV:

I tensed as I remember my so called 'childhood' but when I looked dow I relaxed at the look in her eyes, they where sparkling like she was...

'Adoring'

Me. I smiled at her. "It all started when I was five. When I was a two year old he was as the best father you could imagine, he would by me toys, play with me, spend time with me just like a real father should. Once I turned five it was like he was switched off, he became cold and distant. He would say that I was worthless because I would cry if I got hurt. I started training when I turned six, I would fight against men that where ten sizes bigger than me, every time I would be beaten up and would lay on the floor, to my so called 'punishment' my father would tell me how pathetic I am, because I was weak.

He would always remember me that one day I would have to take over, when I turned twelve I wasn't this small boy anymore, I would talk back to my father and work out even harder each time I lost against one of his men. My mother tried talking to me but I wasn't feeling like me anymore. I was getting used to my father's 'punishments' . I would be locked in a cell for weeks. The longest I've been in one of them was one month. I don't know how I survived but I did.

My mother would bring me food and water, but I would refuse. What was the point, it would've always been like this. Every two weeks there would come four men come in and beat me up, they called it training. I was so weak that I didn't care anymore. I noticed that my father himself couldn't beat me up, he would slap me or call me names but he never beat me up himself.

Guess he didn't have the fucking balls to, with my siblings be wasn't like he was with me, I was jealous. He was sweet, caring and a better father than he was with me, but I never blamed my siblings for it. They would see me beaten up and ask me what happened, they knew what had happen but they never stoped asking.

I would always shrug them off, it wasn't their job to know how I was feeling. I made my first kill when I was seven, it was one of my father's men, he had betrayed us, I still remember how his eyes looked at me before I shot him dead. After that I felt powerful, I was memorized by the feeling of death in my hands. When I turned a teenager I would kill for fun, I would let my anger out on them, wishing it would've been my father.

I would always go to the house covered in blood. No one questioned me anymore since they got used to seeing me like that. You could say I was fucked up, still am.

That all was far from the worst I've experienced." I tensed as I remembered, I looked dow at her again, seeing she was looking at me and listening, I was glad that she cared. She had built up unshed tears but I decided to ignore it.

"That day my father came back home from a meeting, the day before we had found out that some of our missions weren't completed, he was mad and Geri ours at everything, especially at me, because I was the second in command. I was sitting on his office doing some work when he barged in and started yelling at me, I could've care less, I heard him yell at me like we where having a normal conversation. He was mad at me for no reason, then he started calling me names and shit like that.

I just played it off, but he suddenly told me if I didn't do my job right he would hurt my siblings, he knew that, that was my weakest point then, he would never say anything about my mother, because he might be one son of a bitch but he still loved my mother. My mother was the only one to calm him down but that day she wasn't home. I started threatening him, like I was actually the Don. He just started laughing in my face and punched me across the face.

He walked out of the office leaving me there, but minutes later I heard the biggest scream I've heard. I rushed out of the office to see what happened, only then did I realize what had happened, my father was in the basement with my two brothers, Angelo and Vincenzo, they where both chained up like I would be chained. Their shirts where ripped open.

Blood was coming from both of their bodies, they hav a big cut on their back. It went from their shoulder to their torso. The scream came from both of them, when I looked back at my father he had a smirk in his face, he said and I quote "Don't ever think you'll have the balls to tell me what to do, this is the last warning I'll be giving you."

That day I just clicked, I launched over to my father and grabbed him, I threw him against the wall making him hit his head, he groaned out in pain, my anger was already coming out, I punched and kicked him as hard as I could. When I was done he was unconscious.

I felt sorry for that bastard, cause at the end of the day he was still my father, but when I looked back I never felt sooty for him I felt sorry for my knuckles that where full of his blood. I unhooked my brothers. They fell on the ground unconscious, they where  trained as I was, but the cut was so deep that they lost so much blood, so they fell unconscious.

Without thinking I grabbed both of them and rushed to our emergency room, our private doctors and nurses came running to us to help them, we almost lost them. Like the bastard I was I couldn't let my father bleed to death so I went back and grabbed him also bring him there. They all got their help but I made sure my father got it one week later, that was the least I could've payed him back. When my mother came back she asked for them. I told her Angelo and Vincenzo where checking the clubs and hotels in Albania and as for my father I told her he was one of the houses in France, she believed me of course.

When Vincenzo and Angelo woke up they where lived, they wanted to kill him but I had to remember them of our mother. After their cut recovered they had a massive scar on their back, my mother saw it one day and questioned them, they told her they got stabbed by some old fuck, my mother took that as an answer and stopped. My father was quite, since that day he and I haven't talked, that until the ball. That was the first time we talked after years. Every now and then that I would visit I would never talk or see him.

When Sofia was born we finally had a little baby sister, she was the sweetest and I instantly wanted to protect her from everything, my father was that loving father to her, I was glad that he didn't pull a dumb stunt but what could he do, the whole mafia would be after him. My brothers hate his guts but for our mother we would do anything so they always pretend that everything is fine."

The water became cold, I was feeling more free telling her this, I put her face between my hands and bend down to kiss her lips. Tw whole world shuts down each time I kiss her.

She's like a drug i can't live without, I felt a tear on my hand making me wipe away the tear that fell from her eyes. I broke the kiss, "I love you" she whispered against my lips.

"I love you more, amore"  she smiled at me and so did my dick, I got hard again and I know she felt it.

"Emiliano, no" I grinned at her making her smile brighten more, showing her dimples. God I love her so much.

I need to put a fucking ring kn her finger very fucking 'soon'. I started washing her hair, and her, making her clean. She did the same to me, we got out and walked back to my room.

I grabbed her making her yelp in surprise, with her in my hands I threw us both in my bed, she started laughing. The sound of her laughter echoing through the room. My heart finally found  it's other half.