Chapter 3

It has been a few days since I killed that fucker. Why the fuck would want the Russians steal from us? There has to me more to it. My thought where interrupted by a knock on my door.

I opened the door and Clara came in. "Got something?" I asked her. "Yeah, I found out that the Russians have been stealing from the Italian's." It just didn't make sense. "Why the fuck would the Russians start a war with the two of the most dangerous mafia's in the world?"

As I glanced up at Clara she was thinking as well.
"I have an idea." She said.
"Move on" I told her.
"Since we don't know why the Russians started stealing from us, the Italian's might have a clue. So why not ask them. What do you think?"

She was right, we needed to find out more. The Albanian mafia might be the most dangerous mafia in the world but that doesn't mean we want to deal with everything.

"Clara, I'll need a meeting with the Italians. Prepare me one... quickly." She nodded and left my office.

~
It was hours ago, when Clara and I where talking. I have been working nonstop since then. I finally had enough, I stood up and got out of my office and went to my room. I took a quick shower and started doing my night routine, well it's 4 am so you could say my morning routine as well. I changed in my black Pyjama.

After I was done changing I went over to my bed, I laid down and started getting comfortable, slowly I fell in my sleep

Flashback:
"You piece of useless shit" another slap
"You're not my DAUGHTER" another slap
"Das please, I'm sorry" I don't even know why I'm apologizing.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He roared, he went to grab the knife, he came back to me I knew what was about to happen, I screamed at the top of my lungs for him to stop but he came closer and closer.

He was about to-

Flashback over.

I woke up drenched in sweat. Fuck. I thought the nightmares would go away. As I looked at the clock I saw it was 6 am. Great only two hours of sleep. I went to my bathroom and undressed again.

I turned my shower on and stepped on in.
After one hour I stepped out of the shower and started getting ready for the day I decided to wear an red suit.

I put on some makeup and put on my black heels

As I started to make my way to my office, I started to think about the nightmare. As I was deep in thought my phone started ringing.

"What" I spat in the phone.
"Well good morning to you two babe, the Italian's have agreed to the meeting."