Chapter 5

I opened the door and stepped inside, I saw my mom sitting on her bed reading a book. "Hey mom, how have you been?" I asked while hugging her. She hugged me back and when I looked at her she had a small smile on her face.

"Arlena, you finally visited. I've been doing okay. How have you been?" I felt sorry for not visiting her more but I can't do everything.
"I'm good." I lied.
"Arlena stop lying to your mother!" she said.
„I'm not lying, I've been really doing good!" I faked a smile.

It looked like she believed me, as I looked at her I thought about her. How she doesn't deserve any of this. She always wanted me out of this life, out of the mafia but as faith had it for the both of us that wasn't possible. Once you are in the mafia you can't get out but there is only one way...

The only way is, is if you die. I felt a hand on my shoulder and as I looked back at my mother I sighed. I hated the fact that her illness would take her. "I'm sorry mom, I couldn't visit earlier I just can't see you like this. Please don't think I forgot you. I never could even if I wanted." a tear ran down her cheek, I quickly wiped it away.

„Arlena don't apologize to me I know you didn't forget about me." she assured me.

~
I stayed a little more with my mother I told her that I would be flying to Italy in one week but I assured her that I would visit her before.
She was a bit skeptical but didn't ask any questions.

I drove to one of my warehouses, I needed to kill someone. I quickly walked inside the building. "Cell?" I asked one of my men.
"Cell number, 122 boss"
I started walking toward the elevator, some of my men still behind me.

Gabriel, one of my most trusted men and also the capo came by my side. I pushed the elevator button for the basement. We arrived there quickly, as we walked I asked "How have you been Gabriel?"
"I've been good, how have you been mrs. Esposito?" He asked, I have told him many times to just call me Arlena but he doesn't listen.

We where now standing in front of the cell "Age?"
"45" Gabriel said
"What did he do?"
"Tried to attack one of our men, also he is the one who has been raping all these girls"
It's true there has been someone going around raping minors and leaving them. I'm pretty sure he is from one of the mafia's.

I got in and saw the fucker laying on the floor. He had bruises and cuts all over his face and body wich made me proud. My men had been doing a great job. As he turned his head to look at me he said something that made my blood boil.

"Ahhh the bosses whore has arrived. I heard a lot about the bosses whore but I never thought you would be this hot. Would probably fuck you if I weren't all bruised up."
I bend down to be eye to eye with him and said "Well, well, what do we have here. You know I love how you think that I'm the bosses whore when the boss is standing right in front of you. And it's quiet cute to think you will get a chance to fuck me."

With that I threw a punch in his face. God that feels amazing. Then another and another, punch after punch, I stopped when I released he was about to die. Nah it's to early for him I grabbed him by his hair and dragged him to the chair. I undid his pants.

"I thought I wouldn't get a chance to fuck you" he said with all the power he had. "You still haven't" with that I grabbed the knife I keep behind my back on my waistline and cut his dick off. His screams where like music to my ears. To hush him I pushed the dick inside his mouth and he instantly shut up.

"Imagine all the pain these girl have to go through because of you. Their innocent was taken from them. And you think you can live a happy life? Pathetic." At the end of my little speech I had cut his hands off and to top his disgusting body I drew a big 'A' across his chest.

I kept slicing his skin till he was more unrecognizable. "Mrs. Esposito I'm sure he is dead." Gabriel announced behind me. I straightened my back and turned around. He had an unemotional expression on his face.
"Gabriel send some men down here to clean this up" I said as I walked to the elevator.

I looked down at myself and saw I was drenched in blood. Great. Now I have to shower.