Chapter 39

WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!
_______________________________
EMILIANO POV:

I saw the excitement in her eyes once the torturing tables came in view, she had all kind off stuff, I wondered where she got venom's from the most deadliest animals in the world, but I think I got used to the thought that she was my Arlena, and forgot that she was the leader of the Albanian Mafia.

Most people know the Albanian mafia for their violence and for their slow deaths, they don't forgive anyone, you betrayed them your are dead, well that's the same with my mafia.

I proud to be called the fiancé of Arlena Esposito, soon to be Arlena D 'Angelo, I've heard rumors go around, since people have seen us at the ball, they've been calling us 'the devils themselves'

I found it quit funny, everyone fears me, everyone fears her, I think it's a perfect match. People often called me Devil, since my killing spree, that I had on my teenage years, my name was known for years, they fear me and do not dare to speak up at me, that's why I was surprised that this vixen, had the balls to talk to me that way.

But who was I kidding, she doesn't fear anyone, most people fear her, when her father was the mafia boss his name wasn't that known, well yeah, everyone knew him as the Albanian mafia boss but he tried to be this secret person.

I would see him at bars, kissing and fucking other woman, wich made me think, doesn't he have a wife and kids? Every time I would see him, I would think about his daughter, I would think, how can she live with him.

I always wondered about his daughter, but I never asked questions, I had to keep the allies. Even thought to me it wasn't that important, it was important to my so called father, he said we have to have as much allies, they are important to the mafia.

I know, stupid right. Once I took over, all the allies that I didn't need where cut off, except for the Albanian mafia. Wich the best thing I could've done, would I have known a year ago that I'll meet the love of my life, my queen. I would have laughed in your face and kill you.

I never expected myself to fall for her, but once I kissed her, I knew that there would be something else than just we fucking, I realized that I was falling for her, when I would miss her like a lunatic, I would try to be at all the places she would be, I now pretty stalker move from me.

I would burn down the world just to see her smile, well to smile at me, for something I did or say, I would kill every fucker who even looked at her the wrong way, well maybe I did.

Who am I fucking with, of course I killed every fucker who looked at her the wrong fucking way, it was like a prize for me, having their blood on my hands, them asking me for mercy, them saying they where sorry, but that doesn't fucking matter to me when it comes to her.

She's mine, and mine only.

We poured the cold icing water, on them making them jerk up and scream in pain.

"Wake up, bitches" Adalieah said in a deadly tone, god why does she have to be so hot when angry, I instantly got hard, well where have I not been hard around her. Both Leonid and her father groaned out in pain, to say they looked pathetic was a compliment.

They looked like shit. Smirking at her, we walked in front of them, we bend down to look at them, I must say our men had done good job, beating them up.

I cracked my knuckles and smirked, I punched over and punched Leonind across his face, I heard his jaw crack, making my smirk only widened.

This will be one hell of a ride, "Finally they had the balls to come and punch us, how ironic" Leonid chocked out, he spit some blood while doing so.