Chapter 20

I got distracted from the house that I didn't realize we where in the garage now. Grey grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like I weighted nothing. "Let me down."

"First you get on my lap then you provoke me then you order me around, you aren't getting away this easy this time." As he entered the house I was stunned, everything was either black or grey, I love it. He carried me to what I assume is a bedroom.

As he walked in the bedroom he let me down, I stood and looked at the room. I noticed a mirror at the ceiling facing the bed. "Nice bedroom" I said with a smirk.

He grabbed me by the throat and smashed his lips on mine. He undid my zipper and my dress fell on to the floor. Leaving me only in my black thong. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

He carried me to the bed and laid me down. "When I'm done with you, you will be begging me to stop" he said as he played with my thong. "We'll see"

He tore the thong up and threw it away. His fingers started rubbing my clit painfully slow. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and brought my face to look at him "I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine and then I will fuck you like the good slut you are."

God just his words made me more wet than I am. He played this game for a while teasing me with his fingers and then stopping. With each minute I got more frustrated and wanted more.

"Grey i swear-" he cut me of by pushing three fingers inside of me making me throw my head back and moan.

"Did that feel good?" He asked, as he noticed I didn't answer he stooped."Did that feel good, sweetheart?" He repeated.

I nodded but that wasn't enough for him "I need to hear your beautiful voice."

"Yes" I breathed out. He began going faster and faster until I reached my climax but he wasn't done he bent down and started licking his way from my boobs to my pussy. The whole time looking at me as his tongue made contact with my pussy I threw my head back enjoying yet again the feeling of his tongue. He licked my fold making me moan, I tried closing my legs but he kept them wide open.

I grabbed a fist full of his hair and he started circling my clit with his thumb. "Look up, amore" he said and I did. I saw how his back muscles flexed with each move he made, I saw how much he enjoyed doing what he was doing to me. Just by looking at him I came again, this time on his tongue.

He licked me clean and hovered over me, he kissed me making me taste myself on his lips. "Look how delicious you taste" he said.

I flipped us over so now I was on top of him, I started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away. I unbuttoned his pants and threw them away. I grabbed his boxers and looked at him. I took his boxers of, his dick sprang out. I grabbed the dick with my hand making it twitch under my touch.

Emiliano POV:

Her soft lips wrapped around my tip, I already had felt myself grow big and hard in her mouth more, she has been giving me blue balls lately. She wrapped her tongue around me still not taking me fully in. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and started moving her head up and down.

I thrusted myself inside her mouth faster and harder making those beautiful green eyes of her water, every time I shoved my full length inside of her pretty little mouth of hers.Not one second broke she eye contact. Making me want her more and more, as I saw she was playing with herself that was my reaching point I came in her mouth. She licked and sucked my dick clean and swallowed all of me.

Grabbed her hips and turned us around so I was on top of her again without any warning I slammed into her making her scream. I kept ramming into her making her scream my name out loud, this time she called me "Emiliano" wich never sounded more sexier.

"That's fucking right, I told you I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, keep screaming my name."

"Oh fuck" she moaned as i kept thrusting inside of her. She clenched around my dick and came. I came right after inside of her.

"Turn around." I said. She did as I said and turned around giving me a good look at her perfect shaped ass. "Lay down and lift your perfect butt up." She did just that.

I rammed into her making her arch her back, I gripped on her hips with each thrust my grip on her tightening. I kept ramming inside of her, "tell me to stop and I'll stop." I said each time thrusting deeper and harder inside of her. She shook her head making me go faster.

"Arlena fucking Esposito your driving me insane." I said in her ear. "To-ld you I wo-ld d-rive you insa-ne" she stuttered. I smirked and rammed into her.

I began massaging her clit with my thumb making her whine. "I told you tell me to stop and I'll stop." Still pounding inside of her she once again clenched around me and came. "Never" she breathed out.

I grabbed her hand and took her to my bathroom I got in the shower and turned it to warm as she got in I grabbed her waist picking her up and smashing my lips on hers I slammed right back inside of her with each thrust hitting her g-spot. I knew she was about to cum so I stopped and grabbed the shower head. I turned it to full speed and lowered it down to her pussy.

Arlena POV:

As I felt the water on my pussy I started feeling the pleasure from it again. I know what he's trying to do, I'll not beg for him to stop, it feels to fucking good to stoop him. As I was about to cum again Grey slammed in me again making me cum right away.

"Look at you, saying yes to me and my dick." I must admit he has his ways with words. "You want me to stop?" He asked. I shook my head as no but that wasn't enough for him. "Use your fucking words."

"No!" I screamed out as he plumped his fingers inside of me, god my pussy was becoming sore.

I felt myself clench around his fingers "I'm about-"

"Do it then." I came. Hard. This is the first fucking time a man has made me feel this fucking good. He threw me over his shoulders and carried me back to the room. "Lay down" he said and I did. He stoop up and went to grab something when he came back he had something black in his hand.

He turned it on and it started vibrating, he started to play with the vibrator, he started from my boobs to my pussy slowly. As the vibrator made contact with my pussy I moaned out loud. He began to play with the vibrator on my pussy and started licking and sucking on my boobs. As the vibrator hit the right spot, he stopped.

"You will come inside my fucking mouth, open you legs wide for me, sweetheart" he licked my pussy again this time more aggressive wich I fucking licked he bean plumping his tongue in and out of my pussy. He curled his tongue inside of me making me reach my climax and cum in his mouth again.

He sucked and licked me clean, he hovered over me again and said "open your mouth" I opened my mouth and he grabbed my jaw and spat inside of my mouth,I could taste myself. "Swallow" he said and I swallowed.

He smirked and grabbed my hips again. He turned us around so that I was on top of him. "Grey i can't" I said, at this point I'm just sore, he started moving my hips against his dick and asked "you can't what?"

I moved my hips against his dick feeling it twitch under me. With one swift move Grey thrusted inside of me making me scream. "You should fucking think before you provoke me." Grey said while grabbing my jaw and kissing me harshly.

He kept on thrusting and thrusting inside of me each time I would be close to coming he would stop, "Grey please" I whined.

"Please what, sweetheart?" He asked still thrusting inside of me."Let me cum" I breathlessly replied.

"Do it" he thrusted one final time inside of me making him and I cum at the same time. He rested his forehead on mine before kissing it.

_______________________
GOD, what am I doing with life? At this point I should ask myself how I know all this stuff while being a virgin.