Chapter 37

ARLENA POV:

I woke up with strong arms around me, a head on my chest, just then everything came back. Grey indeed did the things he said he would, he fucked me until I passed out just to be woken up by him and get fucked again.

I barely got any sleep, my hands on his hair playing with it, I looked at the man, he looked so peaceful, so relaxed and carefree. His back being on display, I loved his back tattoos, his muscles even more.

Every time I see him, butterflies explode in my stomach. I already have to keep myself from smiling too much, he's such a softie for an Mafia boss.

Or maybe he's just your bitch.

Hmm? Maybe he is, who am I kidding? Of course he is, if I told him I needed his heart he would give it too me without a second thought.

You would do the same shit.

I know, didn't have to remind me. Why the fuck am I talking to myself while staring at Grey, he must think I'm a creep for looking at him. Well admiring him. I felt his hold on me tightened, I felt light kisses on my chest, he opened his eyes.

Good he has such beautiful Grey eyes, I'm jealous.

He kisses his way up, from my chest to my neck, to my jaw and finally to my lips. I smiled in the kiss, as he pushed me more against him. His arms being wrapped around my waist, my hands around his neck.

"Buongiorno, mia luce" (Good morning, my light) he said in his deep morning voice. "miremengjesi, zemra ime" ( Good morning, my heart)  I said as I looked at his eyes.

He gave me a smile, showing me his white teeth. I felt his hard dick press against my entrance, I rolled my eyes at him. Not even three hours ago he was fucking the living shit out of me and now he's hard again.

"You horny motherfucker"

He grinned at me. "What? I can't help myself around you, especially when you are completely naked, laying under me and calling me nicknames. You're goddess, my goddess and soon  to be queen of this whole Mafia"

Soon realization hit me, this is why all of his security and guards where calling me their Donna. Before I could reply he thrusted himself inside of me, I threw my head back biting on my lip.

"And my personal slut, my personal hell and heaven" he attacked my boobs with his mouth, while he played with the other.

Each time he would thrust inside of me I would feel him getting deeper and deeper, I could feel him in my womb.

I started tasting the silvery taste of blood on my tongue, making me realize I still was biting on my lip. I couldn't hold it any longer I let my moans out.

"There they are, those sweet moans of yours that I've bee craving to hear"

"You heard them a few hours ago" I barely could say the whole sentence as I felt myself pulse around his dick.

"A few hours too much" as I was about to cum, he pulled himself out, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. He grabbed my hips and turned me around.

His hands on my marked ass, I aromatically arched my back as I felt his harshly enter me again. He squeezed my ass until it hurt, knowing him he already had left another bruise there. His thrust became more aggressive, each time I would feel him deeper.

As I looked back I saw he was looking at his dick, that was entering me, with each thrust he was taking he never took his eyes of it, it was like that was the only thing he wanted to remember.

When he felt my squeeze around his dick, he grabbed my hair, pulling in it. I arched my back more, I never knew I could arch my back this much, guess he made it possible.

"Just like that, squeeze my dick, let all of your cum drip down on my dick" with that I came. He pulled himself out as he already came inside of me.

He turned me around and kissed my forehead, he always does that. "Let's shower, carry me" I told him. He chuckled at me and stood up. He picked me up bridal style, " Your wish is my command, amore"

~
After we took a shower we got ready for the jet, as much as I would have loved to stay here longer, work was calling me. We are flying to Sicily back to say our goodbye's to Grey's family, and then we are going back to New York, to kill Leonid and my sweet beloved father once and for all.

We where sitting on the jet, my mind went back to Clara. "We need to talk with Clara and Heath, in New York about their whole pregnant and wedding thing" I remembered him.

He looked at me and nodded. Suddenly I got the thought about kids, what does he think about kids? Does he like them? Does he want one of his own? Do I want one?

Wait, why are you thinking about this?

I don't know, "Do you want kids?" Before I could stop myself from asking the words flew out of my mouth. He looked up at me from his laptop, smirking, his eyes full of amusement.

"Yes, you?" He asked.

Do I? "I do."

His smirk only grew as he saw my blushing face, why the fuck am I blushing.

ARLENA! Wake the fuck up! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!

My mind remembering me who I am, I turned my face emotionless, not liking the idea of me acting like a child. Almost cringed myself, I don't like me when I'm all blushing and stuff, it's too much sometimes.

"How many?" I asked him, seeing he was leaned back in his seat, and watching me.

"I don't know, how may can you hold?"

He's provoking me, "Well it depends how may you can give me." I answered back.

"Maybe I already gave you one"

"Maybe you didn't"

"What if I did?"

"What if you didn't?"

"But what if I did?"

"Then we have a baby" I finally said.
He grinned at me, as he finally got his answer.

"Two or three" I looked at him confusion written on my face, he rolled his eyes at me. "Kids, i want two or three"

Hmm, that would be good, not too much and now to little. Just, perfect?

A sudden tiredness hit me, I got tired. He stood up from his seat and walked to me, he picked me up and walked with me to the back of the jet, there was one bedroom with an bed. He let me carefully on the bed, laying besides me, I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same too me. I laid my head on his chest as he started to play with my hair.

"I love you, Zemra ime" (my heart) I said.

Slowly mey eyes started to shot but before they could I heard him reply.

"I love you, il mio diavolo" (my devil)