Chapter 13

HIS POV:

I was looking at her. I've been up for a few hours. I've been just looking at her. Her lips, her brows, her whole face. She's just perfect. I don't regret a thing about yesterday night. She's fucking mine.

"Stop staring at me you creep" she muttered with her eyes still closed. I just chuckled, she opened those green eyes of her and stared at me. "I can stare at you for how long I fucking want"

"Yeah... no." She said as she was about to stand up. I grabbed her and tightened my hood on her. "Stay with me for a little more before you go back to your cold hearted boss woman attitude " she just rolled her eyes at me.

Slowly I put my hand on her clit and god damn it she was fucking wet. Wet for me. "Already so wet for me, amore and you are out here rejecting my dick" I slowly started massaging her pussy. Making her biting her lip. Without any warning I pushed two fingers inside of her making her moan out loud.

Just to hear her sweet moans I pushed another finger inside of her. I moved my fingerst inside of her. I moved them faster then harder, I curled them inside of her making her cum on my fingers. She opens her eyes and I licked my fingers. "Delicious, I think don't need breakfast"

"Shut up, asshole" she said. I crushed my lips on hers making her moan in the kiss. I just groaned in the kiss. She's actually the first person I've been interested and when I finally kissed her I felt different. I just wanted to kiss and hold her forever.

Every time I was near her or every time she touches me I feel like I'm on fire. I only want her to touch me and I'll make sure I'm the only one who touches her. She managed to get out of my grip and walked to the her bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I got up and walked towards her shower.

She had her back turned to me, I stepped in the shower making her straighten her back. I turned her around making her looking at me. She looked up at me with her head slightly tilted. God just the way she looks at me she makes me hard.

She put her hand on my chest and asked "What's wrong Grey? Nervous?" My heart started speeding. What the fuck since when does my heart speed. She got on her tipi toes and kissed my jaw and went down on my neck, my grip on her waist only tightened, I pushed her against me her chest hitting mine.

Now she looked flustered. "What's wrong amore? Nervous?" I asked as I started massaging her nipple. She turned around and was about to leave till I grabbed her behind her neck and turned her around. "Where the hell do you think your going?" I asked as our noses brushed against each other's.

Before she could respond I crushed my lips on her's, she instantly reacted by kissing me back. I pinched her nipple making her moan, I slipped my tongue inside her mouth deepening the kiss. I grabbed both of her thighs and made her wrap her legs around my waist, I pushed her against the shower wall still kissing her.

I kissed my way down her jaw and her neck, I sucked on the soft spot under her ear making her moan. Without any warning I pushed myself inside of her making her moan my name out loud.

"Moan my name, louder" I said as I thrusted in to her. "Grey" she moaned louder. Just by hearing that I thrusted inside of her deeper and harder. "Come on amore ,lauder" I said.

"GREY"
I thrusted one last time inside of her deeper and harder making her and me cum ant the same time. As I put her down her legs where shaking, I smirked as she glared at me. "Need any help with that, amore?"

"Asshole" she mumbled. I chuckled and picked her up. I got us out of the shower and out of the bathroom to her bed. "Okay what do you want to wear?" I asked walking inside of her closet. "Get me a black suit" she shouted.