Chapter 14

"And we're done" Marlen my tattoo artist said. I currently got a tattoo of a ' AK 47" on my rip cage, on my other rib cage I got a rose that isn't with a normal tail it says ' love'. I got the rose tattoo because of my mom, she loves roses.

"Like always, good work" mister stalker is on the phone across of me, he's been wired

"Like always, good work" mister stalker is on the phone across of me, he's been wired. Yesterday we landed and he got right out of the airplane and went somewhere for business. Heath told me him and Clara where on something that's why Clara wasn't there when I arrived.

"Can you tell me when Heath and Clara are coming back?" I asked him. He glanced at me and said. "Heath told me they'll be done with the work tomorrow."

I nodded. "Marlen your work is done here". She nodded and got out of my office. "Now, Grey tell me where the fuck Clara is!" I demanded. "Okay don't get mad but yesterday when I got the phone call from Heath he told me that they got Clara" he muttered the last part.

I stayed silent and got up to get a drink. I poured a glass of whiskey in my glass and took a sip from it. "So you are telling me, they have Clara since yesterday and I'm here getting tattoos and you are here standing in front of me, lying" i raised my voice a little bit.

"Look Heath and I have been working on a plan as quickly as possible" he taking a step forward. I eyed the glass in my hand and threw it his way hardly missing his head. "Saw that coming." He muttered.

"When I find Clara I'll do far worse that missing your head. Tell Heath to call me and give me every fucking information on yesterday on what happened and for you I can't see you right know so get the fuck out of my office and by the way never lie to me again." He nodded and got out.

Well that was easier than I thought. Soon enough Gabriel came in "What is it Gabriel? Cause I don't have time."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Mrs. Esposito but we have a problem Clara and Mr. D 'Angelo's friend have been taken. Leonid has both of them, he has been quiet and hasn't send us a message." So Heath got taken away as well. Fuck.

"Gabriel I need you to find me every information you can get on Leonid, sooner or later he will send us a message." Gabriel nodded and got out of my office.