Chapter 17

Arlena POV:

I woke up to the bed being empty, I mean it's always empty but Grey slept with me. I saw a dark figure standing at my balcony, I stood up with pain between my legs and put his shirt on I walked towards him.

The cold night making me shiver once I stepped outside. He was smoking, he noticed me so I grabbed the cigarette from his hand and put it in my mouth. "Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"No" I replied.

He took the cigarette from my lips and put it on his. He inhaled on it and blowed the smoke out. I don't smoke often but when I do I do it because it makes me feel good about myself.

"So what are you doing out here?" I asked curiously. He threw the cigarette away and looked at me, he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me from behind burying his head in my neck. "What are you do-" he cut me off.

"Shhh, just relax with me, tomorrow you can act like you don't like me at all." His words kind of hurt to hear. I always had men fall to their knees for me even love me but I didn't care. Why do I care now?

God, he was making things complicated. I just sighed and enjoyed the small moment. "I'm just out here thinking." He admitted.

I let it go cause he wasn't going to tell me about what. "You look good in my shirt, should wear it more." He joked. I rolled my eyes at him, "Did you roll your eyes at me?" He asked. How the fuck does he know that.

He turned me around making me look up at him. " What are you doing about it?" I asked. He smirked and grabbed me by the throat and kissed me, his lips where rough and hungry like he didn't kiss me a few hours ago. I deepens the kiss by sliding my tongue in his mouth, he grunted and grabbed my ass making me moan in the kiss.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He held me by my ass as he walked us towards the bed. He slowly laid me down. He broke the kiss and looked at me with full lust in his eyes. He tore my short open leaving me fully naked in front of him. He grunted like he saw he for the first time naked "god, your perfect ."

He said as he attacked my lips again. He squeezed my boob making me moan in his mouth. He dragged a finger down my body until he came to my clit, he started circling his fingers around my entrance making me break the kiss and moan out loud.

"Grey" i moaned.

He smirked, "That's right sweetheart, moan my name, come on you can do it louder." He said pushing his finger inside of me. I threw my head back moaning his name louder, "Grey"

He added another finger, he moved them faster and faster inside of me, without warning he added another one making me reach my climax and cum on his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them clean while holding eye contact with me.

"Mhhh tastes like heaven" he admitted. This fucker. I raised my eyebrows at him, he stood up and I sat on the bed I was on eye level with his dick. I pushed his boxers down and his dick sprang out.

While looking him in the eyes I took him in my mouth, he groaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair and moved my head faster each time faster and harder. My eyes started watering but he still kept going, still holding eye contact with me.

He thrusted one last time in my mouth making him cum in my mouth. I licked him clean and leaned back looking at him. "Mhhh tastes like heaven." I said at him smirking.

He turned me around so I was facing the bed "lay down" he said.

I laid down "lift your perfect ass up." I lifted my ass up and felt his dick at my entrance. He just pushed his tip inside of me. He was teasing me now, without any warning he thrusted himself inside of me making me arch my back.