Chapter 19

Arlena POV:

"Grey,what do you want?" I whined. He has been here for the past week getting on my fucking nerves, he is a real distraction. With his whole body, him walking around the house shirtless doesn't make it better. He said he doesn't go back to his house because he get's bored there, since nobody is there.

I just rolled my eyes at him and that lead to a weary different situation but I don't want to talk about it. Right now he was making breakfast for us, I must admit he can cook better than me, he was making a cornetto, it was a typical breakfast in Italy.

He put the plate in front of me and said "eat". I began eating with him looking at me waiting for a reaction, it was so fucking good. I rolled my eyes and said "it's fucking good, happy?" he smirked and nodded.

"I'm taking you somewhere today?" that made stop and look up at him. "What?" I mumbled with food in my mouth. He just grinned and said "be ready at 8"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, his grin only widened. He came to sit on my side, watching me eat. Where is he taking me? As I glanced back at him I saw this look in his eyes that I couldn't quit figure out what it was.

"Stop looking at me like that you creep." I said making him chuckle. "You're just so cute." He said, what the actual fuck, cute? What's wrong with this men, I run a whole mafia and he says I'm cute.

"I'm not." He grabbed me by my waist making me sit on his lap. "Yes, you are" he said. He turned me around so I was facing him, he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter, he sat now between my legs.

I looked in his eyes trying to figure him out ,he was doing the same thing. Every time I looked in his eyes I felt like the world stopped, I broke the eye contact by looking at his lips. Fuck. As I looked back at him I saw him smirking, "mio amore keep looking at me that way and see where it gets you."

He stood up caging me between his arms and the counter. I grabbed his jaw and brought him closer to my face just as was about to kiss him I said "show me where it's gets me mr. D 'Angelo"

He smashed his lips on mine and picked me up, he walked us to my room, he laid me down and looked at me with his eyes full of lust "I'm ready for my lunch."

He grabbed my shorts and threw them across the room.With my shirt, he started kissing his way down to my pussy leaving wet kisses all over my body, as he reached my pussy he looked up at me and smirked he grabbed my thong and threw it away.

As his lips made contact with my pussy I moaned out loud, he stared licking my folds making me bite on my lower lip, he started sucking. He pushed his tongue inside of me making me moan his name out loud, my hands went to grab his hair and I piled on them making him groan. He began tongue fucking my pussy, I wanted to close my legs but he kept them spread.

I clenched around his tongue making me cum in his mouth, he licked me clean and hovered over me. He started sucking on my neck and began kissing his way down to my boobs again "God, your perfect." He said while leaving marks all over my body.

Just then a knock was heard on my door, Grey groaned and laid on top of me. "Let me get up."
He moved to the side and I grabbed a suit from my closet, I opened the door to see Gabriel standing there smirking. "Did I interrupted something?" He asked before I could reply Grey and answers "Yes" I rolled my eyes and turned to Gabriel again.

"No, what is it?" I asked.

"I have some papers for you." He said. I nodded and he turned and walked away. I closed the door and turned around only to see Grey mere inches away from me. "For fucks sake" how the fuck.