Chapter 22

Clara POV:

I've had the best month of my life, I flew to Paris with the love of my life, got engaged and I didn't have to worry about a thing but sadly that came to an end. A few hours ago Heath got a phone call from Emiliano, o could tell that he was angry, I assumed it had something with Arlena but Heath didn't any information from Emiliano, he just said that Emiliano ordered him to come back so he can go to Sicily with him.

In a few week is this dumb mafia party, I really don't look forward to that. After Emiliano had called Heath I got a call from Gabriel, he told me that Arlnea's mom was taken by her father. I was furious, that motherfucker. But I was more shocked that he told me Arlena already was on her way to Albania, Gabriel a apologized for destroying my holiday.

That's why Heath and I are on a plane now, we will separate when we arrive in New York, I will go to Albania and he will go to Sicily. Arlena honestly needs a break but her stubborn self wouldn't allow that.

"Everyone the plane lands in a few minutes" the pilot announced, I buckled my seat.

We finally got out of the plane there where already two jet's. Heath kissed me and said "tell me when you are there"

We said our goodbye's and separated.

~
Third person POV:

Clara had gotten in her flight and so had Heath. Arlena already had landed and was on her way to her childhood home, Emiliano was angry, he didn't knew what he did wrong but he knew Arlena.

He left New York the same day as she, he was ready to kill someone but he stopped himself, every word she had said to him felt like a hundreds bullets in his chest.

Arlena wasn't thinking straight she had no control over her actions, the second she arrived in Albania she started killing every guard that was supposed to protect her mother.

Arlena POV:

Here I was standing in front of my own demons, and soon to be standing in front of the demon I have hated my entire life, my father. You see my father was a stupid bastard, the only place he could go was my childhood home. I owned everything in Albania, he had no choice but to come here.

I haven't seen my so called father in years and that was fine by me.

I opened the door and went inside, I went straight to the basement, when I stepped inside the basement I felt a shiver run down my spine. I walked down the long hall every cell was closed but behind the cell's wasn't anyone. I walked until I stopped in front of the one my mother and I would always be but mostly of the time it was me.

The door was already open, in the middle of the room stood my father with a cigarette in his mouth, on the ground laying was my mother, I clenched my fist.

"Oh look who decided to come, my pathetic daughter"

The ash from the cigarette fell on my mother. "Get the fuck away from her" my voice was strong and emotionless.

"You see, daughter, she's my wife. You took her away from me when I had her, you and your whore of a mother left me, me. Who do you think you are? FUCKING TELL ME, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU LOCKED ME UP AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET OUT OF HERE EASILY, YOU FUCKING WHORE" he yelled as slapped me across the face.

My head was thrown to the side, I couldn't hear anything from my ear it was only making a beep sound. My cheek started burning from the slap, I turned my head towards him, I looked at him for a second and slapped him so hard across the face that he fell on the ground.

"YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO TOUCH ME,HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY MOTHER, DON'T YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER CALL ME YOUR DAUGHTER OR WHATSOEVER, YOU DISGUSTING OLD BASTARD, YOU LOST THE RESPECT TO CALL ME YOUR DAUGHTER, NOT EVEN ANYBODY KNOWS YOUR PATHETIC NAME, THEY ONOW YOU AS A LOCKED UP OLD BASTARD, YOUR OWN MAFIA AND FAMILY TURNED THEIR OWN BACKS AT YOU AND YOU STILL THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AND THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST ME?"

Each time I punched him across his face, his nose and lips where bleeding. He wiped his blood of and looked up at me."You know daughter, a few days I had this lovely call from a friend, he was telling me from this men, that you where. I was shocked because my daughter was always a whore so she couldn't be with just one men so I asked my friend who that men was and to my surprise it was Emiliano D 'Angelo, he has changed you. He hasn't shown you how to treat your family with respect but I did, that friend was Leonid" as he said that bastards name I punched him across the face.

He spilled some blood from his mouth in the floor "You showed me 'respect' ? Really? The only thing you showed me was nothing but how to kill and what a disgusting bastard you are,what if he has changed me are you scared I'll kill you? Don't be I will, I will kill you and your friend together."

He scoffed "You love him" he spat. "Even if I did that isn't any of your problem, you have fucking destroyed my whole life but you know what, you told me you didn't want to be locked up right? Well dear father I will put you in a cell in New York, see you in a few weeks" I grabbed his hair and smashed his head against the cold stoned floor. He fainted, his head started bleeding wich I didn't mind.

I ordered my men to take my mother to her doctor and I ordered some of my other men to grab my pathetic of a father and send him to New York, I'm making sure he gets drugged.

I need to talk to Engjell, she was supposed to be at the house. I hope she has a good explanation cause like her name is I might make her one. I honestly couldn't waste my time in my father he would never tell me where Leonid was.

I got out of the house and went straight to my car, I got in the car and drove off to where my mother was staying. I went inside the house and saw Clara, why was she back? She saw me and walked towards me "Gabriel told me" I nodded and we started walking towards my old office.

I opened the door and saw Engjell waiting for me. Clara also came right behind me and sat at the couch that was in my office. I sat at my chair and looked at Engjell, she was looking everywhere but me"So Engjell tell me WHY THE FUCK WAS MY FATHER LET IN"

She flinch a bit before replying "I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know, shouldn't you be here and watching over my mother?

It was like something clicked in her she shot her head up to look at me and answered "Yes I was, I thought maybe I could have some fun like you are having with your Grey. Isn't it your job to keep us safe and not fuck around with men like a whore." As she came to the realization of her own words her eyes widened.

Before she tried saying anything I shot her between her eyes, she fell limp on the floor. This fucking bitch was really planing her own funeral today, I grabbed a bottle of whiskey before drinking of it. I drank until there wasn't anything to drink anymore, I threw the bottle across the room making it shatter.

Clara was looking at me this whole time, "Arlena, what happened? There must be something else your not telling me." She worriedly said.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes "I fucked up, I fucked up really badly I don't know what got in to me but I slapped him, hard if I may add"

"You what! Why would you do that?" She asked, "Because I was angry and he was in my way"

"Heath is with him in Sicily right now so you take a flight to Sicily and apologize, that easy. "

I shook my head "I will not do that, first of all I have a whole mafia to run, he is planing the whole mafia party thingy so he has his own problems and stress and I think some distance can do us well" she shook her head at me.

"What do you feel for him?" She suddenly asked.

I stood there frozen on the spot unable to say anything, "I don't know"

"Well let me tell you, you Arlena are in love, let me repeat it you are in LOVE" wait what, why the fuck does everyone tell me that, maybe because I'm in love, nah I don't even know what love is, huh me Arlena in love, never.

Sure I like him but love, no.

Yes.

Mind shut up, I looked at Clara and saw she had a fucking ring on her, "You got engaged"

She rolled her eyes and she said "I GOT ENGAGAED" I gave her a bone crushing hug, I was so happy for her. I still can believe this.

"I'm so happy for you,Clara." She had small tears in her eyes wich she quickly wiped away.